3

"Good evening, Detective Min and Detective Cha." Hyuk said smirking at us.

"So, what brings you guys here early today?" He asked.

"Just, We need to talk, we would've been here earlier.... but, sleepy head here didn't wake up in time." She said.

"Um.... yea... sure, anyway, she made up the meeting." I said.

"So, it's kind of like a date sort of." Hyuk said.

"Sure, it can be date. It's not but I guess it can be." Taewon said, sighing.

"So, do you want the usual?" Hyuk asked as me and Taewon nodded.

"Alright! So.... let's start talking." Taewon said.

She pulled out a file from I guess from nowhere. She set it down on the table and got up and say two. Next to me.

"So, you know how we found the victim's name and family?" She asked. I nodded, agreeing and wanting her to go on.

She took out a map and placed it down on the table.

"So the murder scene was here." She said.

"Yea, soo... um... I don't know where your getting from this." I said.

"The murder weapon was a knife as what Officer Kim said." She said pointing to a picture of the knife. "Aaaannnndddd.... there was no fingerprints found on it." "So we could tell that the killer knows what his doing." She added.

"Okay..." I said.

Hyuk walked up.

"Woah, okay, so I see. Mission impossible." He said.

Hyuk set down Taewon's coffee and my banana milk.

"You didn't spill it this time." I said. "Yea... sorry about last time. Just I was clumsy." Hyuk apologized.

"That's okay, at least you didn't spill it on us." I said patting his back.

"Well, then... Is this about that girl? Um.... Yeo Nana?" He asked.

"Yup... and I'm, no, we're determined to find the killer." I said picking up my banana milk and taking a sip of it.

"She would come here pretty often and most of the time with this guy... oh what's his name? Ken! Yes... Ken, the guy was nice and pretty cute." Hyuk said.

I let out a deep sigh and out my head down on the table.

"It's okay N..." Taewon said patting my back.

"Well, um... if you're hear anything from Ken... or from someone who knows Yeo Nana. Than give us a call." Taewon said I guess giving Hyuk our numbers.

"We will." Hyuk said saluting and walking away after.

I sighed and saw that Taewon was drinking her coffee.

We heard her phone start to ring.

"Hi." She said happily. "Oh... another one? Okay... N and I are on it." She said ending the call.

"Another one was killed." She said folding up her maps and stuffing them in the file.

She got up and placed the files on the counter.

"Leo, I know your great at keeping things, so um... can you and Hyuk keep this here?" I heard Taewon said.

I watched Leo nod and take the file as I got up with both my banana milk and her coffee.

××××××××××

"Another dead and with the same method." I sighed kicking the dirt. "The place is a little different though. In an allay." Taewon said. "The last murder was in a open area but the time of death, the road would be pretty empty and quiet." Taewon added. 

"Victim's name is Min Mo-on, Moon." Dr. Jin said. "Time of death.... around 1 am." He continued. 

"Anything else we should know?" I asked. 

"Moon, she lives at the blue house." Dr. Jin said pointing to the blue house, two houses down from the house we're standing behind.

"Do you think the suspect has something with these girls, like sister, ex-friends, ex-girlfriend?" Taewon asked. "Yeo Nana, even if she had a ex-boyfriend she never anything about him. Yeo Nana was the oldest but of two sisters." I said. 

"Can we get information about Min Mo-on?" Taewon asked. "Yes ma'am! It'll be out to you two as soon as possible." Officer Kim said saluting us and quickly rushing to a police van.  

××××××××××

"So.... um... I'm guessing we aren't getting anywhere close." Taewon said running her fingers through her hair.

"Maybe we will..." I said. 

"You know what Hongbin said about us yesterday?" I asked her as I thought this felt like the right moment. "What?" She asked smirking. 

"He said that we should get married someday." I said smirking. "That's what my mom would always say when I first got his job and was paired with you." She said laughing in between some words. 

"Really? That's um... nice to know." I said sighing. 

"Well, um you know the weirdest thing happened yesterday when I was at your house." Taewon said sighing. 

"Hongbin, he said he'll get married to his computer someday and, honestly, I think he will, Hongbin and The Computer." She said, letting out a small laugh, I joined her too. 

"But, really, I hope he finds a girl someday." Taewon said starting to pity Hongbin. 

"It's nice to not talk about detective stuff for once." Taewon said leaning back on her chair. "It is nice, but.... um... we rarely talk about random stuff." I said. 

"Yea, your right." She sighed. 

Someone came running in through the main doors. "Detective Min! Detective Cha!" Officer Kim came running in. "What is it?" Taewon quickly got up and rushed to him. "I, I, I, I saw, some guy just run away from a dead body!" He paused and took a deep breath. "I think he's the killer for the..... other two!" He yelled starting to grab Taewon and my wrist and start to drag us out. 

Taewon and I quickly rushed out with Officer Kim behind us. We saw nothing but the dead body which was surrounded by a small group of people and two officers trying to push the group of people out of the way. 

Taewon walked up to the body and followed. "I don't think this is the killer for the other two..." Taewon said. "W-what makes you think t-that?" Officer Kim asked in shaky words and body. "The area around is a mess, the wound is made to weak like this was their first kill and...  wait...." She paused.