I'm Sorry!

Hey guys! Sorry, but this is just an AN.. I'm hella sorry for not posting anything in a while, but I swear, I'll get the next couple chapters out soon! School sucks, and I've been having strong writer's block lately. Buuut, as an apology, here's the first paragraph of the next chapter to hold ya over! Again, I'm really sorry and I promise! Here you go for now:

~Chapter 6: Encounter With Assholes~
SKIP- WEEKEND

Thomas' POV~~
We're all just sitting on the couch, snuggling close, when the house phone starts ringing. Burr sighs and hops up, rushing to get it. He puts it to his ear, bearing a blank expression "hell—" he listens to the other end, and we watch as his expression turns into fear. He looks at (YN) "..y-yes she is here.." I feel her tense up and press her back against me. I practically hear the lump form in her throat as she resists the urge to cry and or panic from the tension. I hold her close and everyone does something to try and help keep her calm. After a bit of great tension, Burr slowly hangs up and looks at us with an expression of pure horror. He clears his throat a bit "..That was.. (YN)'s parents.. they want (YN) back home.." she suddenly loses it and balls. I gasp and pull her super close, doing everything I can think of to help calm her. We all lay down and attempt to help stop her tears. She nuzzles into me and is almost out like a light. I sigh and glare at the ceiling "..when we go, we're staying with her..based off her reaction, I might struggle to not kill those fucks.." Everyone nods in agreement and we snuggle closer to her. For now, we relax...
...