Jealousy In The Air

~Narrator prov~
You woke up with very messy. You went over to your mirror to get your hiar brushed it hurt and bit where it was really tangled. You headed to the bath room to take a shower. After you dried yourself in a towel and walked out the door and started getting dressed into your suit But then you hear the door open. CupHead's voice could be heard "Hey Y/N, Your food's read- Y!". He backed up and droped the tray that was in his hands. MugMan was near and ran over to grab the meal. They new if there was even a little single stain on devil's carpet they would be dead. Luckly MugMan got there in time to save the food. But he turned to you and then he was a bright tomato like CupHead. They where both silence. You screamed then MugMan slammed the door.

You finished getting dressed still red form what happen. Opening the door you saw your breakfast on the floor with a note saying 'sorry about earlier'. You picked up the food and ate it "So good!" And it was. It was delicious. Eggs and Bacon with some toast and juice. When you where done you put the plate on the counter. You went done stairs.

             ~MugMan prov~
Ugh! What was i doing back there! Why did i stare at her! I sighed. Why was i even thinking of this girl. All i thought that the looked strong and she could help us...... I hope she will forgive... Wait why am i thinking of her so much?! Im a sick?! Ugh! Soon i saw her walking down the stairs. She looked so Beautiful- BEAUTIFUL?!?!? WHAT HAS GONE INTO ME?!?!?

               ~CupHead prov~
Y/N was pretty hot. You don't see a naked girl each day so i had to stare. What your reading this fanfic it's your fault. (GOD DAMMIT CUPHEAD DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL! THAT STUFF TAKES ALOT OF MONEY!)I soon saw her coming form upstairs, she did look nice. Wait why am i thinking of her so much?

               ~Narrator prov~
You got off the last step of the stairs. CupHead and MugMan where stareing at you and when you noticed them you blushed. You 3 could here King Dice chuckle in the backround but CupHead and MugMan turned to him very mad. King Dive stoped and looked kinda scared. Soon enough people came into the casino. You knew you needed to escape. You wanted until the casino was packed. Then started to get closer to the door. You feel a hand on your shoulder "where do you think your going?" The familiar voice was CupHead. "N-no war, j-just looking around! Don't worry!" You replied. "You better be telling the truth!" He said then walked away. You sighed in relief. You looked around to see if MugMan,CupHead or even King Dice was near. When you didn't see them you ran out the door. Running as quick as you can

               ~CupHead prov~
I saw Y/N start to walk near the doors. I quickly walked up to her to stop her. She said she wasn't but i still don't trust it.

               ~Narrator prov~
You kept running and running. It was starting to be hard to breath. But you where going escape no matter what. You ran infront of many stores. You looked behind you. You could still see casino so you kept running. Soon you ran all the way to a Forrest. You notice your leg was bleeding. You must habe cut it on something while running. You collapsed. It was still hard to breath. Soon your vision turned blurry. As you closed your eyes. The casino was 20 minutes form closeing time.