On The Run

(This picture was made by a fan! This is so good once i got it i cried! So you might be seeing more of there art! I just freaking love it so much! And if you want to draw something for the book! You can! And i might use it in the book and even make a chapter about like this one!)

               ~Narrator prov~
You where woken by a excited cupHead shaking you to wake up yelling "Y/N! Wake up!". You opened your eyes and groaned "What?". Get up. We're going some where. "Fine, leave so i can change" you said back to him. "Alrighty" he responded and then left. You realized you wore you work clothes to sleep but then saw some spare clothes on your mirror with a note. You walked over to it and read 'here are some extra clothes for you just in case you fellow worker at the devil's casino MugMan~. You put on the new pairs of clothes. It was like your last clothes but a different color.

You brushed your hair and walked out the door. MugMan and CupHead where waiting at the door. It was your guys day off. "Where are we going?" You said walking up to them. "You'll find out." They both say at the same time.  Ugh, really? I don't even get to know..... You thought. "Alright then let's go" MugMan said opening the door and soon walking out. CupHead followed not too far form his brother.
They're letting me out? But don't they remember what happen not to long ago? Why let you out side now? Your thoughts where stoped by CupHead yelling "Come on Y/N!". You yelled back at him "Coming!". Running out the door and of course clossing the door behind you you soon catch up to the two. MugMan put his arm around you. You turned bright red.

             ~MugMan prov~
I put my arm around Y/N. What I'm I doing? Hugging Y/N?! Welp kinda hugging her. I thought. I was blushing but not as much as Y/N. I turn and looked at my brother. He..... Looked pissed. Why? DOES HE LIKE Y/N AS WELL? I hope not. We don't need a murder scene to happen I couldn't stop thinking intill CupHead snapped me out of it. "We're here!" He said with excitement.

                  ~Y/N prov~
I was still blushing since MugMan still had his arm around me. I was bright red. He finally took it off when we heard CupHead yell "We're here!" With excitement. I looked around but we where only at a ally way. The ally way was just a brick house of one side of it and a other house painted in the mibble of pink and purple. The two boys told me to stay here and walked off. I started to think Ok so your just gonna leave a girl alone? What gentleman...

            ~few hours later~

            ~Narrator prov~
You where still waiting as you see the two bros running away form a Pig Guy? Your thoughts where interrupted by CupHead grabing your hand and running away. You almost triped a few times you would stop to take a breather but you couldn't. How can he run so fast?! And he looks like he's not even tried! Ugh i wanna stop.... You realized you hav ebeen starring at CupHead and looked away blushing. Luckily he just kept running he was to focus on that. You look around for MugMan but you guess he ran a other way.

CupHead looked back for a second but not for it was like he was looking for something. You looked back as well and saw nothing. CupHead took a sharp turn almost making you trip. He jumped in a box and before you could say a word or ask what the hell is going on he covered your mouth with his hand.

Ugh.... Really? You thought. You notice that CupHead is wearing a stachel. What does he have? You kept thinking what the hell is going on when MugMan runs up to you two. "I'll take her, you led them off my Trail!" He whisper yelled at CupHead. CupHead nodded and got out of the box. "What the hell-" you where interrupted Again by MugMan grabing your hand and running. You could hear to guys yelling "GET BACK HERE!" and then CupHead yelling back "CATCH ME IF YA CAN!" And run off. MugMan wasn't as fast as CupHead but more gentle with his steps. You barley even fell this time. Soon you two met with a other box and MugMan going in it and covering your mouth.

Really? Again? You thought. "He may or may not stoled alot of shit......" He said. WHAT?!?!?! Your thoughts started up again. "I got something for you" he said with a smile. He handed you a golden watch. "You promise not to talk?" He asked. You nodded and he took his hand off your mouth. Finally! You thought. "Yeah he stole some beer aswell...." He told you "Wha-" you cut yourself off. You heared foot steps. "We need to go." He grabed your hand and ran.

You guys ran back to the casino where CupHead was waiting for you guys outside. "Took you guys long enough!" He said with a grin grabding your hand and walking in side. You looked back to see a pissed off MugMan.

FUCK YOU CUPHEAD he thought. CupHead looked back at his brother with a smirk and turned away. MugMan was about to strangle is brother form behind when KingDice walked to you three and told the two brothers "Boss needs you two, I'll take Y/N to her room". MugMan nodded and started to walk to the Devil's office. CupHead let go of you and did the same. KingDice looked. "Come on, let's go" he said walking off. You walked behind him in till you two got to your door. Opening it you looked back and KingDice and waved by and closed the door.

        ~twenty minutes later~
MugMan opened the door to his boss's door. "Heh sorry im late" he said taking a breath. "I was..." He thought of something to say. "Doing things!" He said. They could hear someone running up the stairs. CupHead slammed the door opening panting and put his hands on his knees. "HE PUSHED ME DOWN THE FUCKING STAIRS!" He yelled pointing at MugMan. MugMan looked at him gringing and closed his eyes saying "push is such a strong word. He opened them to give CupHead a evil look saying " I prefer to call it, giving you a little nudge". CupHead grabed his brother by his suit yelling "OH I'LL GIVE YOU A LITTLE NUDGE WHEN I SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS". MugMan pushed him off of him and yelled pointing to his brother "HEY! Watch your fucking language in front of the boss"

(Done! Omg this is so long! I hoped it was good! I know this is alot longer then the others but i hope you guys still like it! Remember is you want your art in a chapter and mady have the chapter about it! Just send it to me and ask!