~Gotta Go Fast~

(Ye some more! And that tittle tho! Lol)

~Narrator prov~

You ran with MugMan. He had alittle blush on his face since he was holding your hand. You almost fell few times. Soon you guys got to the corner of the room. The farest you could be form that pig man in the casino. "Why is he here?" You asked. "Don't know, maby to find us," he answered.

You two walked around trying your best to stay out of the guy's line of site. You tried speaking to ask if you two could go see if CupHead is ok but MugMan stop you before you could even get a full word out. Luckly soon you two see the guy go out. Finally you could speak "Can we please go check on CupHead!". "Ugh fine!" MugMan responded.

You got out of MugMan's grasp and went looking for CupHead. You see him gambling with a beer bottle in his hand. You walked over to him with anger. You snatched the bottle out of his hand and yelled "What did i say?!". The guy who was gambling with CupHead just looked at trying not to laugh. "Ugh... I know. Your lucky you're the only preson I listen to!" He grouched. "Thank you" you say walking away to throw away the bottle.

"Really! Your falling for a girl! I got to say she is a hotty but! Wow i thought you couldn't love-" He guy laughed in till CupHead grabed him by the neck. After awhile when the casino closed CupHead was in the corner because he almost killed that guy. MugMan just laughed at his brother but soon went to his room to sleep. Soon you did too. You climbed into your bed but after like 10 minutes you hear a knock on the window.

You open the window to Dax and Brandon. "Come on we're getting you out of here!" Dax whispered yelled. You where so shocked you fell back. Bradon hoped up into your room and Dax did the same. "Let's go Y/N," bradon looked at you ready to get out of this hell. "You know what! No! I've have tried to get out of here once! And you don't even want to know what happen! Now get out of here before they hurt you!" You yelled and the twins with tears in your eyes. They stood there still.

"Fine, ok" Dax said starting to walk out. Bradon looked at his brother pissed and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!?!?! WE NEED TO GET HER OUT OF HERE!". "If she wants to stay, then we're are going to let her stay," Dax said to his piss off brother. "UGH FINE OK!" he yelled. You jumped in fear. You heard someone walking near. "You need to get out. Now!" You yelled. "Why?" Brandon asked. "They're coming" you responded. The where just as scared as you. "Ok let's go" Dax said climbing down the ladder.

Brandon jumped on the ladder and started climbing down. You closed the window and leaped into the bed. Someone was opening the door.

But who ver it was, they where going to chance your furture

(HERE IS ALMOST THE LAST CHAPTER! I know I know! You guys love this but i can't keep writing on this story and I've stoped writing on alot of my other stories for this one...... So if you like this story please just pleaseeee go check of my other stories! This one has over 5000 when my other stories only really go to a hundred..... And im going to start my own original story soon! With my own characters! And i would really like ot if you guys would read them! So guys, just remember! Thanks for reading! And I love ya all! Bye-Bye!