~When a Undieng Love is Shown~ (CupHead Ending)

(I'm sorry that this book is ending but all good things come to a end and life is pretty hard write now and so many poeple are reading this thanks! I live you all and MugMan's will be next!)

                          ~Narrator prov~
You grabbed a book and tried to look like very thing was normal. The door was fully open and you saw a familiar purple evil cup. "What do you want?" You asked annoyed. "Uh..... Well.... Um.... Y/N" CupHead could barely get a word as his face bright red. "Spit it out!" You might act rude to him but  secretly you loved him. It was one of the reasons you didn't leave with your friends because you loved him. And that you would get your ass beat if they found you.

CupHead jumped at your words. It was odd because you have never seen him like this. He's so jumpy? Why...? You thought. He rubbed the back of his head as he stared at you still bright red as before. You sighed and put a bookmark on where you where reading in your book and got up and walked to the blushing face. "Did you fall in the toilet and came here to tell me?" You folded your arms and give him a smirk. What only made him blush more. Even though you thought that was impossible.

CupHead quickly put his arms around your neck. You jumped in surprise. The hell is going on?!??!??!? He wispered in your ear "I love you Y/N,". You where just bright as him when you heard these words. You kept thinking this was a dream but it wasn't. It was someone showing undieng love for you. You put your arms around him as well. "I love you too" you smiled back and kissed him.

He told you tight like he was never going to let go. Hoping that this love, would last forever.

~few years later~

CupHead hugged you with a kiss on the forhead. With a smile you put your head on his shoulder. He placed his arm around you. S/N (Son's Name) ran up to you two with a little picture. With a big smile and bright eyes. It was a cute drawing of the two of you and him. "It's beautiful sweety" you patted his head.

Life is different these days. MugMan got in a fight at the casino and got shot.... No one will forget that day. And there was someone else in the building as well. Little S/N was a little sweet heart. He was pretty good and the two of you worked. He would just draw and drink his apple juice. He was a great drawer. It was even surprising that you will sometime see KingDice and Devil play with him. KingDice trying to teach him how to play card games. And the Boss would teach him how to hurt poeple and weapons......

But life is different but nice. You loved CupHead and he loved you. And life was great that way

(Take this sorry if it's bad..... And I thank you all for so many reads! And please read my other stories because if you like this you might like my others and don't worry! MugMan is next to write! And please remember! Thanks for reading! And I love you all!!! 💖💖💖