Chapter 4 - Twilight's Letter

In The Morning The Princess Sends Back Her Letter Waking Spike Up From His Dream. He Slowly Walked Up The Steps To Twilight Finding Her Be Awake Already. "Oh Spike Is That The Answer From Celestia." Obviously Holding Her Excitement.

"Yeah, It Is." Spike Replied Handing It While Rubbing His Eyes.

"Okay It Says, Dear Twilight, When I Found Your Message At First I Thought It Was Fake But Thinking It Over It Is Actually Possible. We Need To Find This Alicorn, But First We Can Wait To Finish Important Business Coming Soon. She Will Probably Not Come Out For A While, With You Saying She Only Comes To The Market Every Other Week. I Will Visit Ponyville After I Finish This Business I Mentioned Earlier. From Princess Celestia. Spike I Guess We Just Go On With Our Day Like We Would Until She Arrives."

"Why Not See Rarity?" Asked Spike

"Perfect She'll Probably Ask Me To Put Something On So That Will Take This Whole Alicorn Thing Off My Mind."

As They Walk Into Rarity's Place They See It All A Mess. "Um, Rarity Is Something The Matter." Twilight Stated.

"YES I Have No Stands To See If This New Dress Would Look Nice. The Ones I Have Are All Occupied By Other Clothes!" Rarity Explained Running Up To Twilight With A Measuring Take Around Her Neck.

"Um I Guess I Could Pose For You?" Twilight Answered.

"That Would Be Marvelous Darling Cause It's Meant For A Pegasus Anyway." Rarity Exclaimed Throwing The Measuring Tape And Rushing Twilight To A Changing Room. "Oh It Looks Wonderful On You I Think I Just Need To Get Rid Of One Fold On The Collar."

"Rarity, Are You Here?" Fluttershy Asked Walking Into The Store.

"AHHH! Um Of Course Don't Come Back Here I'll Be With You In A Second," Rarity Screamed Nervously Turning To Whisper To Twilight, "Twilight Take This Off Now Fluttershy Must Not See."

Rushing To Distract Fluttershy Rarity Closed A Curtain Behind Her. Twilight Took Off The Dress As Carefully As She Could Without Making A Sound, Then Came To Talk With Fluttershy, Spike, And Rarity. "So What Are You Three Talking About?" Twilight Asked.

"Oh I Came To Say That Celestia Is In Town." Fluttershy Responded.

"WHAT!" Twilight Yelled Galloping Out Of The Store.

Twilight Kept Galloping Till She Was At The Treehouse. Once There She Fixed Her Mane And Stepped Inside. "Why Hello Princess Celestia, I Thought When You Meant Business I Thought A Couple Days?" Twilight Said Being Cutoff

"Yes That's What I Meant Then Realizing This Is More Important I Came As Fast As I Could. Now You Said This Pony Is An Alicorn." Celestia Asked

"Yes I Did, She Was Using This Spell I Can't Even Find Like Writing Words In Midair." Twilight Answered.