Chapter 11 - Uncaged

Star Was Just Sitting In Her Cell, Her Box On Walls, Her Chain. She Hasn't Done Anything Wrong But Still Chained In A Room Where She Has Been The Longest One Their, Most Have It Be A One Night Stay. But For Her Waiting, Waiting And Waiting And Waiting And Forever In Wait. All That She Could Do Was Walk In Circles With The Chain Around Her Neck .

The Real Story Having Celestia Be Cruel Is True! She Is Just A Showpony She Doesn't Care, Not Even Her Own Sister, And Let Her Turn Into Nightmare Moon! She Is Just Like Her Father Before Her. Why Not Let Me Leave, She Has No Reason To Keep Me Captive. Was What Star Thought Just Before A Door Broke The Silence Of Hooves.

"Sister You Can't Just Question Until The Story Is What You Want It!" Luna Stated Catching Up To Her Sister

"Okay You To Just Stop, Please, We Will Negotiate For What's Right." Twilight Replied To Them.

As The Three Of Them Came Forward To The Cages Star Held Her Ground, Star Knew That She Was Innocent And Their Is No Reason Not To Stand By That. "Princess, We Still Do Not Know Your Name For What We Should Call You." Twilight Spoke Breaking The Ice That Already Melted.

'Why Should I?' Star Wrote

"So That It Is Not Confusing Who/What We Are Talking About" Twilight Replied

'Why' Star Wrote Without Moving A Muscle

"So That We Can Know That Were Talking About You" Luna Added

'Why?' Star Had Written

"Why Can't You Give An Actual Answer." Celestia Remarked

'Why.' Star Spelled Out Smirking

"It Doesn't Matter, Let's Start What We Came Here For," Twilight Uttered To End This Back And Forth, "Say Or Write The Story Of The Old Rulers Equestria."

'Let's See I Will Shorten It.' Star Replied 'My Mother Had Land And Than Celestia And Luna's Parents Had Theirs. There Father Gave Permission To Have His Subjects Build On My Mother's Land. When He Did Not Reply To The Letters She Went Straight Up To Them And Stated The Problem, He Did Not Take This Well. They Started To Fight, Verbal Into Physical Onc3 Brought Outside It Escalated Greatly. My Mother Never Wanted This To Happen But It Was The Only Way To Protect Her Land. He Took A Final Shot And Left Her For Dead, But Truly She Survive Injured Yet Alive. He Took Over The Land, While My Mother Went Into Hiding You Guys Were Born. While Passed I Come Along Never Leaving And Let's Say Before Miss Twilight Became A Princess My Mother Died Because Of the Injuries Giving By Who, Your Father.'

"That Is All Correct Except The Part With Her Mothers Death." Luna Noted Staring At Celestia

'I Have Been Trapped In This Cage For No Reason, So Will I Be Stuck Here Forever?' Star got Straight To The Point.

"Fine Follow Us And We'll Bring You To Somewhere To Stay The Night." Celestia Sighed

'Why Should I Sleep To This Beautiful Night With The Constellations?' Star Asked Still Chained

"Lets Rephrase, A Place To Stay That's Better Than Here Until We Figure Out What To Do." Twilight Exclaimed So That The Two Won't Fight.

(Short Time Skip Can Not Really Explain This Transition)

"Hopefully You Won't Be Here Long, Also The Windows Are Like The Cage No Magic Can Escape. Nice Bracelets By The Way" Twilight Told Star Once In The Room And Locking The Door.

"So This Is Hospitality, Ha, Lies They Tell I Wonder When They Will Decide On Anything." Star Stated Once Alone.

The Room Was Tall, Well Furnished, The Windows Were What Star Was Drawn Towards. The Stars Are What She Wanted To See, It Was The Only Way She Felt Near Her Late Mother. Through This Whole Time Star Felt Different Felt Like She Needed To Do Something But Her Sleep Schedule Was Off. Tired Star Went Over To The Chair That Was Next To The Window And Used Her Magic To Grab A Blanket Than Fall Asleep To The Starlight.