Heartbeat

I am so glad I'm not last at least! Whew! How has @sidster0000 not beat me yet?! @Carrie-AnnFont, @SirenaShyren that's awesome! -PhoebeGrillby1111

Don't think that he's all bad. Asriel is just flawed. Nobody is anybody without a few flaws. He is so cute! He has a bad track record, don't get me wrong, but Asi is a real softy at heart.

Hmm. Okay, here's what comes into mind when listening to this:

The first time he told me that he liked me. I didn't know what to get at the library. I was looking for a history book on the human history. I was a little bit surprised, hoping that Eliza would help me with a project that I would be presenting in school about humans.

But I guess it doesn't matter. She's a bit busy with her own stuff lately. Then, I heard a voice behind me, "Get out of here, freak. You shouldn't be anywhere around here." 

Nobody is a freak in our world. Nobody.

I turned, and saw who was talking. I glared at them, and put my energy into a few papers that were in the back of the counter, and lit them on fire. I walked over to the person she'd adressed when she panicked about the papers. 

Asriel Dreemur.

He looked at me, and then to the green fire that was enveloping the papers. He put two and two together pretty dang quickly. Thank goodness. :)

I pulled him away, and said carefully, "What are you doing in here?" He rubbed the back of his neck carefully, and I took a deep breath, hoping that this was nothing. "Are you alright, Asi?"

He nodded, and then gulped a little bit. Then, I felt myself kind of stop burning up so much. I had the ability that dad didn't, where I could tone down the burn levels. 

He hugged me, and spoke, "You didn't have to do that."

I shook my head, "Nobody's a freak in our world, Asriel. Not even you. She had no right to call you that."

He hugged me tighter, and then I felt my heart pounding. 

Uh oh.

He spoke, "I need to say something. I-I...." He pulled away, looking me in the eye. "I love you." 

My heart pounded louder. Suddenly-

"OW!"

He pulled away, burned. I had heated up in my excitement!

I hissed, "Sorry!" 

He looked at me, "Just singed is all. Something up?"

"N-no, just happy that you finally admitted it because. . ."

I kissed him lightly.

". . .I like you too."