Chapter 36

[Story mode] I thought that maybe i should do some 'moments' between the ships.. So I will be doing them throughout the chat... First up is Brudrey which Bruce and Audrey.........

Audreys POV.

I walked through Stark tower, looking for something to do. It was so boring when you had NOTHING to do.

Crystal and Steve were at the movies watching something, Tony was.. drunk, Nat and Clint were somewhere i would like to not mention. I decided to go find Bruce.

'Bruce?' I called as i walked wround they tower, forgetting the one place he would go.

'In the lab!'
'Right.. Where's that?' I yelled back. He yelled directions until I finally found my way there.

'And you call yourself my helper...' He laughed as I closed the door. Smiling cheekily, I skipped over to a chair.

'Where Crystal?'
'Movies with Steve.' My phone dinged and I looked down. Bruce picked his up as well.

Crystal: Pssh.. That movie was AMAZING!

Steve: It was a chick flick...

I raised my eyebrow.

'Crystal took Steve to see a chick flick. Oh dear.' Bruce said. I laughed.

'Hey, what was Mark saying about crushes and going bright red in the face the other day?' Bruce looked down and cleared his throat, a bright red creeping up his cheeks.

'Doesn't matter.' I looked at him and scrunched my nose. Hopping off the bench, I accidentally knocked a beaker on the floor.

'Crap!' I yelped as it's contents spread across the floor. Bruce looked over, concern written all over his face.

'Audrey..' He ran over and saw the mess.

'Oh thank goodness that was grape juice. No glass hit you right?'
'Grape juice?!' I looked down and groaned.

'Sorry grape juice.' I bit my lip to stop myself laughing but nodded. I looked into Bruce's eyes to see he was laughing.

'What?'

'Your face was pricless when it dropped.' I punched his arm playfully.

'Don't be mean.' He said as he offered me his hand to get off the table. I took it and felt butterfly's in my stomach and a shiver ran up my spine.

'But seriously.... who was blushing?' I stomped and nearly stepped in the grape juice. Bruce shook his head and moved me away from it, sitting me down in a chair as he cleaned it up.

'Do you really want to know?'
'Yes! It has been killing me! I need to know!' I jumped up in my chair. Smiling widely I looked at him expectantly.

'I was.. 'blushing'...' He managed to say.

'Daww! Why?'
'Well.... Ruffalo said that I had a crush on someone... because that particular person helped me calm down before I hulked out.' I nodded but my smile began to fade.

Me? Out of all the people in the world he liked ME?! I felt honoured for some reason. If I am to be truly honest without breaking anything this time, I really liked him too.. Always had..

'Bruce?'
'Yeah, what?'
'I like you too.' I felt my cheeks warm up as he looked at me, his eyes showing relief and concern.

'The last time I felt this way about anyone was Betty and-'
'You nearly killed a lot of people and her father was after your green backside. Don't worry, my father won't hunt you down.' I smiled. He chuckled, pushing his glasses up his nose and stopped cleaning.

'Then Miss Audrey, would you like to go on a date with me?' I faked shock but then realised I looked like I was strangling myself.

'I'd love to. Jut don't hulk out on me ok?'
'No promises but I've got the other guy under lock and key. Plus, he'd never hurt you.'

A/N: TAADAA! That was fun... I want to thank my friend, Elina for the next chapters idea... it was brill!