Chapter 44

{Steve is online}
{Bucky is online}

Steve: D': Please Bucky..

Bucky: I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Steve: Until the end then.

{Steve has disconnected}

Bucky: ... st-steve? Cap'n? Ohmygosh I killed Captain America!

Bucky: Wait....

Bucky: Crap....

Bucky: Who's Bucky?

Bucky: Why is that chick screaming down there for Steve?

Bucky: Hello?

Bucky: Right! I'll go save the Captain! He can help me! He knows me and I think I remember him....

{Bucky is offline, saving Steve's life}

*5 hours later*

*Story line*

Crystals POV.

I sat at Steve's side and waited for him to wake up. I had seen them as it happened. Watched helplessly as Bucky fought Steve, Steve fall in to the water and Bucky rescue him.

So in other words, I wasn't going to be moving myself from this chai even though Sam, Steve's new flying buddy came in. We sat in silence, him reading and me holding Steve's hand.

'Crystal?' I looked up to see Steve slowly waking up. I gently squeezed his hand, letting him know I was here. Sam looked up from his magazine, smiled and left to give us some privacy.

'Hello? Earth to Steve?' He looked t me and smiled.

'Your bedside manner isn't very good.'
'Maybe that's because I don't need bedside manner.' He chuckled and pulled me onto the bed, hugging me tightly.

'Don't do that to me ever again. Please.' I buried my head in his chest and held onto him for dear life, his arms holding me tightly.

'No promises.'
'Great... That helps.' I looked up and he pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back, happy knowing he was alright.

'Crystal, can I ask you something?' He asked as we pulled away and I placed my chin on his chest I look up at him.

'Of course.'
'Do you.... umm.... be my girlfriend?'
'Yes.' He kissed my head.

'I'm moving on from Peggy and the only way is through you because I you are all I need.' I curled into a ball at his side.

'I feel exactly the same but I bit sleepier.' He put his arm around my waist. Just before I dozed off, the door opened and Sam walked in.