•Chapter| 3•

As I wake up, I hear the sound of my alarm, so I hopped out of bed turning off my alarm thinking if I should smash it again but when I thought of it, I'm probably going to get a beating from Maria so I changed my mind and went towards my bathroom taking a nice steamy shower. After finishing my shower I dry off my hair as I head towards my closet picking out an outfit to wear to work "hmm" I want something that says wow she looks scary but hot at the same time.
Finally found my outfit, looking gorgeous with my creamy blouse, black pencil skirt up to my knees and having my hair in a messy bun since I gave up trying to look good, I head towards my bathroom and put on some natural makeup and brushing my teeth. Then going downstairs to see Maria waiting at the table for me.

"Your finally done getting ready?" She asked

"Yes, I have"

"Well I made you breakfast hope you enjoy" she says smiling to me

"Thank you Maria"

I sat at the table enjoying my eggs with bacon but then interrupted by someone.

" OMG YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS MORNING!"

"Maria who invited him in the house?" I say as I look towards her

"He is your best friend Joanna, he is always allowed" I sighed in annoyance

Desmond comes running towards me squeaking his head off about something.

"What is it this time?" I asked not interested

"Well I met up of with this total hottie named Leo"

"Leo? As in the owner of Sanchez Secrets?"

"Well duhhhh, I'm going on a date with him this Friday"

He sits next to me looking at me with glowing eyes of excitement.

"So you're actually into this guy?" I asked seriously

"Well yeah, of courseI am! I haven't been on a date in forever, it was always my one night stand with drunk straight guys"

"Yeah I know that but remember the last time you had a relationship"

He looked at me with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"That won't happen again"

"Well okay if it makes you happy Des" I say smiling at him

"Well how about you, I heard you're having a meeting with the one and only Elijah knight!" I roll my eyes at him as he makes it sound like I'm winning a Grammy

"I'm not interested in a relationship, don't push me"

"Well BITCH YOU NEED A MAN LONER"

"EXCUSE ME IM NOT A LONER" I yell back at him

"YOU MUST BE ON YOUR PERIOD, YOU GRUMPY HOE!"

"Des I going to kill you" I look at him with threatening eyes.

"Omg" he looks at his watch "look at the time I got to go" he stands up giving me a kiss on the cheek running out of the door but before he steps out he yells "MAKE SURE TO WEAR YOUR TAMPONS" then shuts the front door.

I'm going to kill him "ughhh"

I finally got to Mr. Knight's company, I walk towards the front office looking at a woman in here 30's.

"I have an appointment with Mr. Knight"

She looks at me then looks at her computer.