Love Story

There was a girl she was a scared and her heart would never heal so she always sat there at the desk in the corner crying and emtionless because nobody will ever love her every time she would date someone they would cheat on her and abuse her she was scared it would never heal on the outside and on the inside she would try to confess to her crushes but they would alwasy regect her because usealy her crushs would be people that are acttealy kind to her and cre but everytime they say "i dont like you i never did i always saw you has an ugly brat" or a diffrent name all the time she was getting sick of it so everytime a person would try to be friends with her she would run away but there was a boy that wanted to be friends with her but true friends not just leave her for some dumb reason she didnt know why he wanted to be friends with her so bad she was ugly and a brat and fat and.....lots of other things but he knew what she was going through even if he was one of the populer kids he was sweet and kind and alwasy happy but inside he was deppressed had dissorders and abused he cut himself but alwayshid it he wanted to help her feel happy and ceerful again because she got anmsia but as a child they where best friends and he always rembered her she was beaufuil and cheerful all the time he was inlove with her for so long but she would probaly reject him but today he finally was going to confess to her and try to be friends or more but.....when he saw the police go to her house on the way to school he was shocked he ran to her house and there and ran in the police werent there yet and her parents werent either he ran up to see her passed out in a pool of blood he ran to her and hugged her crying....he was heart broken the police got there and took her to the emginsy rrom there he was now siting in her hospail rooom trying too see if she was going to awake but the heart bet was going slower and slower intill it stoped he was screeaming for her to wake up intill the docters took him out of the room and put a blanket over her he was now crying try to get in there he wanted to save her he loved her so much but now his heart was scared and his feelings where broken and was never going to be heal he was now late for school so he ran out of the hospail and went to his aparment he was now done with it all he alwasy his in his room and his only came out when he had to go to therpy and today he was in a therpy group where they talk about love storys the therpist said "does anyone else have a love story" he just said "yes i do and just like all of your love storys its traddic and have scared hearts that will never feal and hurt feelings".......