Secret Garden

There was a 14 year old named tick-tock or jason he was a freak and insane too everyone because he was a killer he had cold blood on his hands all he ever wanted was to make friends but he was a reject so he lived in a tree house in the middle in the woods and would go to new schools all the time because he would get himself killed if someone found out about him it hurt him sometimes to kill someone he loved but he had to do it but one day he was sitting in his secret garden and would sing to himself

He said, "Oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow?

Come with me, and you'll be, the seventh maid in a row"

My answer was laughter soft as I lowered my head

"You're too late, I'm afraid, this flower's already dead"

Resetting as I was, with blossoms in full bloom

Never a chance to pause with magic to consume

A shadow walked behind me offering his hand

But couldn't understand

He said, "Oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow?

Come with me, and you'll be, the seventh maid in a row"

My answer was laughter soft as I lowered my head

"You're too late, I'm afraid, this flower's already dead"

Scattering petals down the road without an end

Left on the battleground for one I called my friend

Maybe he loved me as he took me by the hand

And tried to understand

I said, "Oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow?

Stay with me, I can't see anywhere that we could go"

Their answer was laughter as darkness swallowed them up

"One more time, I'll be fine, sometimes kindness is enough"

"Oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow?

Don't leave me, please don't be the seventh maid in a row"

My answer a whisper soft as he lowered his head

"Set them free, I'm sorry, this flower's already dead"

This was a song his mom used to sing to him before she died she would talk about a girl that grew flowers on her body and head and she slowly got more and more weak until she died he loved it as a child and he also loved the song so much but soon he heard rustling in the bushes he looked over and griped his dagger that's in his pocket ready to attack until a girl came through she was covered in blood and a had a katana with fresh blood on it dripping on the grass dying the beautiful green grass into a crimson red he took his dagger and was about two attack her when he saw she was covered in flowers that is a pale white with red now on them from the blood he never knew that the story was true and this girl had it his eyes widen she turned around and saw him she looked at him and covered her face and said "please dont look i know i'm a freak" he just walked up to her and whispered under his breath "so it's real" she was confused what he meant but he just touched one of the flowers and said "these are beautiful how do you say you're a freak" she looks at him she just hugged him he froze up he hasn't been hugged in such a long time he slowly hugged back and she said "thank you so much"

........

...........

......

It's now been 3 months and her flowers are getting worse and jason loves the girl but she slowly ding he doesn't want to accept it but he knew he had too one day but he didn't know it was so soon today she was just sitting with him in the secret garden but she started coughing up flowers and a red liquid it was blood..... She just said "am i dying...." she was and jason hugged her tight and said back to her "yes....i never told you the stories but there's a girl like you who died from becoming more and more weak from flowers covering her and now....i'm losing you just like my mom she had the same thing as you...."she coughed up more blood and petals she was about to die so she said " i love you so much jason and i always had since i met you and you accepted me for my sins and flaws" his eyes went wide when he saw her body went limp because her eyes were covered in flowers she was blind he just said " i love you too sweetheart...." he felt something on his ear it was a red and white flower like his mother's flowers he tried to pull it off but it hurt alot...he was going to die too soon.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys there will be a part two where it talks about his life when he gets more and more flowers and this was a story based of the fandom FlowerFell

+Tori+