5

Jennie and Jisoo strolled hand in hand towards Jisoo's car, oblivious to the fact that they were being observed near the corridor. Lisa caught sight of them and gasped, quickly covering her mouth in surprise.

"I thought she was straight..." Lisa mused, furrowing her brow and inadvertently speaking her thoughts aloud, attracting the attention of nearby students.

Lisa shrugged off her thoughts and decided to head to the tennis court, hoping a bit of playtime would help clear her mind and figure out how to bring a smile to her soon-to-be partner's face.

As she arrived at the court, she noticed someone playing tennis in an adorable manner. When the ball dropped to the ground, he noticed Lisa and flashed her a smile.

"Hey, Lisa! Want to play?" he asked, a competitive spirit evident as he crossed his arms, smiling.

Lisa looked in his direction and smirked. "Right on time, Taehyung! Let's go!" Lisa pumped her fist in excitement and grabbed a tennis racket from the side.

Taehyung, known for his charm and kindness, was one of those students adored by everyone. It almost felt illegal.

"Don't expect me to go easy on you," Taehyung warned, a smile tugging at his lips as he placed a hand on his hip.

Lisa swung her tennis racket wildly and laughed maniacally. "We'll see about that, pretty boy!" Lisa positioned herself with a confident smile, causing some girls nearby to squeal in delight.

The game continued for a solid 20 minutes, with Lisa starting to feel the strain and becoming increasingly breathless with each move. However, no one seemed to notice.

"Timeout," Lisa managed to utter weakly, but Taehyung didn't hear her and served the ball again with full force.

"Watch out!"

The ball struck Lisa right on the head, causing her to fall down, clutching her head in pain.

"Lisa, are you okay?! I'm so sorry, I went too far," Taehyung exclaimed, rushing to Lisa's side, filled with panic. He frantically scanned the area, searching for someone who could help his injured competitor, but the stunned onlookers remained motionless.

"Stay here, buddy. I'll go call the nurse!" Taehyung said, swiftly making his way to the nurse's office.

Lisa groaned and felt herself growing dizzy. "Hehe, I guess this wasn't such a good idea," she chuckled, shaking her head.

Suddenly, a figure appeared and knelt in front of Lisa, gently wiping away her sweat with a handkerchief and pressing a cold water bottle against her head.

"Sorry for the bother," Lisa said, sighing.

"It's alright," came an angelic voice in response, as the person continued to tend to Lisa with care.

Lisa had initially expected the nurse, but she was taken aback when her vision cleared and she realized it was someone else.

The girl opened the water bottle and handed it to Lisa, who awkwardly took it and drank it down in one go.

"Haha, you should be more careful next time," the girl smiled, standing up and extending her hand towards Lisa.

Lisa smiled back, taking the girl's hand and rising to her feet. "I'll try to survive," Lisa said with a touch of awkwardness, absentmindedly scratching her head.

"Thanks for helping me, I really appreciate it," Lisa said, pausing in her head-scratching and looking directly at the girl in front of her.

"You're welcome. I'm glad I could help," the girl replied with a smile.