OC Info

| This OC was the only character that I own in this story unless further information is given |

Name: Chiyako Asuka

Nicknames:

Chi

Goddess of Creation

Fairy - chan

Age: 17

Height: 5.7 feet

Likes: Cooking, The Elite 10, Sweets, Her Friends, People lifting her up

Dislikes: Darkness, Thunder, Comments on her height, Cheaters, Loud noises

Talents: Cooking, Baking, and Singing

Eye Colour: Amber

Hair length: Waist

Hair colour: Black

Usual mood: Bored and uninterested 

Personality: Chi is a very shy but when you get to know her she is very straight forward and sweet. She is very lazy about a lot of things but\ when she cooks and works and becomes hardworking and confident. She barely gets angry, It would take a lot to make her mad but if you did it would be because of 1) You woke her up for seemingly no reason 2) You did something unjust 3) You cheated. ALL HELL brakes loose when she gets mad.

Past: She started to cook when she was 5 and met Eishi when she was 6.... They were best friends for 5 years and their friendship was so strong, They cooked together and learnt from each other... they were named the Knight and the Queen of the Table. When they cooked together it was legendary but it all ended when Chi was told to move to France for a few years... She was forced to leave but little did she know that she was told so that she could be taught by.....

Nakiri Azami

| This is my first time making a book so there will be a lot of mistakes... Oh and I don't own SnS....|

A few years have passed now and I realized how many errors there are in this story so I will be editing a lot of it. I now have nothing to do so this story may continue but I think it'll change into an OC x OC.

~Edited-ish~