| Chapter 6 : Alliance |

| Previously |

Azami Nakiri.......

| Continue in Chi POV |

" It seems like you've been betrayed my dear...... How saddening "

I turned towards him and scoffed " Why would you care? It's not like you have a heart ton feel my pain" I replied while slowly turning around and walking towards the exit. 'He wouldn't understand my pain...... so why do I feel like I should stay' I asked as I walked but I was stopped by him calling my name but his question to me was a suggestion that would bring me joy in the future a big of hope 

" Would you like to join me? In the true world of cooking that deserves no other people to rule"n I turned back slowly and with great caution but I was surprised when i saw only to see Azami with a wicked grin while holding out his hand " Then me and you" To any other person you would see a wicked being with his arm out reached smiling wickedly to a young frightened girl turning around with a composed face and smiling calmly but in the eyes of we see another person that may just share our own pain and hardships just to be the best but we're abandoned. "I'm sure you already know my answer" I put my harness onto his as a sign of partnership. "The world will soon face a new privelage granted by us to only the best of the best."

|  Time skip to the scene where Erina met her father again |

I was walking beside Aza-chiin as we made our way through the door towards Erina's restaurant. As he barged in I gracefully walked behind him while keeping an emotionless exterior. Oh and that's when things got good..... I was dying to ask someone for popcorn as I watched this all go down in silence. 'Just wait till I reveal myself' It felt like forever until the situation calmed itself down and I started to feel sleepy so I lightly tugged on his coat as he turned to me I simply mouthed the words 'Hurry up so I can so I can rest'. He got the message and walked out of the room but not before commenting on his daughters friends which just so happened to be Yukihira.... We walked out to see multiple cars and a police officers but in the middle of this rowdy crowd an OHHHHHHH so special person..... 

You probably guessed it

Nakiri Saezemon