| Chapter 2: Judging |

| Thank you so much for reading and now we are onto Chapter 2 |

As the crowd began whispering to each other but you could see the annoyance on some of their faces signaling that they thought I was a fake. "* Sigh* It looks like your students don't believe me, Nakiri...."I said while looking towards him with an evil glint in my eyes " So I will use this as a good opportunity. I shall prove myself while expelling this failure of a student. " I began walking over to the boy with red hair ¨ Would you mind moving to a different station, I really need to use this one " I asked politely while dragging my suitcases behind me. " Oh, go ahead... It seems the Shokugeki has stopped anyway. " He responded with a carefree attitude but could see past that, He just wanted to see what I could do.... Well I guess he's going to get what I wanted. "Thanks "Is all I said before directing my attention to the failure "Shall we start our shokugeki?" He only replied with a grunt and went back to cooking his previous dish. Honestly I hope he doesn't plan on defeating me with that. I began to a cooking a fairly simple recipe only with a twist.....

| Time Skip brought to you by my lazy self |

| 3rd POV |

Both chefs finished making they're meals at the same time despite the fact that Mimasaka nearly finished his dish before Chi came onto the stage. Mimasaka served his dish and the entire audience was drooling at the sight of his glorious dish. After it was Chi's turn and she went to the judges with an omelette. The crowd was outraged and began yelling hurtful words towards her but she kept her composure during it all but when Mimasaka threw an empty bottle at her she dodged it gracefully. Sadly, during the cooking section nobody saw what Chi was doing because she was only a quick blur before there eyes.... With an aura that could draw anybody in....

| Chi POV |

'Will they all just be quiet' was what I was thinking the entire way towards the judges while dodging all incoming items. I gave each of the Judges my dish. The outcome was obvious so I walked back to my station with a smirk and waited.... I watched the crowd critique on my dish while waiting for the judges to finish their commentary. I picked up the knife that I had recently pointed at someone and started twirling it around with my finger.... After all the \judges commentary they finally began to cut the omelette but only to their surprise the richest smell descended around the arena and the crowds were again shouting and screaming, but the only thing they didn't notice was the judges taking the first bite but it didn't end there.... They started scarfing down the food and when they finished they asked me for seconds.... but being the lazy girl I am walked towards them and said " The dish has been served and no chef can ever try to copy my flavour

Of true perfection"

| Erina POV |

This girls dish made my Grandfather Excited.... What beast is truly hiding under that figure?

| Author Pov |

Te judges cast their votes and to nobodies surprise the scroe was:

Mimasaka 0:3 Chi

The crowd was still in an uproar while Chi began walking up to Mimasaka but only he could hear what she said to him, because if anyone else heard then they would become completely and utterly scared of this short figured girl with the greatest cooking ability...

' I would have let you stay but you are a bit to weak for my academy.... Failure '

| ~Time Skip~|

Everyone was ordered to leave the arina by the Headmaster while they introduced their little guest to the Elite Ten.

| Eishi POV | ( BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! HERE HE IS!!!!! )

I was told to meet the girl that was on the stage. I began to make my way towards the stage but just before I got there I remembered a little figure that I used to play with as a child. Once we arrived at the stage I was completely absent mided during the introductions, I was dragged back into reality by Rindou giving me a shove... I looked at her while giving her the ' what ' but she did't reply. Instead she pointed at the small figure infront of me. Just like a snap of a finger, the memories all rushed back to me as I watched the nearly tear driven girl....

" Welcome Back, Boku no yousei-chan "

The only response that I would ever want in this world was given to me by my little fairy...

" I'm back, Watashi no Kishi "

| I hope you liked it and thank you for over 50 reads ^^ |

| Boku no Yousei - My fairy |
| Watashi no Kishi - My knight |