| Chapter 7: Reunited |

| Previously on this fan-fiction |

We walked out to see multiple cars and a police officers but in the middle of this rowdy crowd an OHHHHHHH so special person.....

You probably guessed it

Nakiri Saezemon

| Currently on this fanfiction |

'Oh father I was just about to go visit you, what an honour that you came to me instead" Nacchan began. Well that's a great start of whatever this is but I am currently lacking energy so I will be staying out of this. I drifted into the shadows until I saw the woman named Rindou "It seems like Nakiri-san's father is here. " She said out of breath and panting but who cares about her 'Mental Curtains are drawn' BACK TO THE SHOW.

" It's been along time father "

"You have no right to be here.....Leave!"

Well that's just rude! your son came to see you and he even greeted you before stealing your crown. tut tut tut 'Insert finger wagging' I thought while watching.... for 2 minutes before zoning out. This ground looks comfy...... Wait I'm just gonna zone back in....

" The Totsuki Elite Ten, According to there seat they obtain certain privileges. They are the highest decision makers in the world and I have obtained the signatures of over half of them including the secret seat....

The seat number 0"

Is this a plot twist that even I didn't know about? I didn't sign anything except for a return form for lollipops and pocky...... *Gasp* Did he disguise the pocky! Anyway gasps were heared throughout the crowd and people were screaming their lungs out. Like can they not just be quiet?

" The secret seat was mearly just a legend a bluff!"

" A person claimed to be her but that was months ago"

" The person with the most authority in the in the whole school"

"He's bluffing!!!"

Nacchan was listening with a proud face and decided to begin calling the names of the signitures on his sheet

Eizan Tetsuya

Kinokune Nene

Saitou Soumei

Akanegakubo Momo

Kobayashi Rindou

Tsukasa......

" The strongest students in Totsuki.......

AGREEEEEEED????????!!!!!!???????"

Azami took out another envelope that looked like it was decorated with lollipops just like my letter. *Sigh* I guess it's my turn to go out. " Without a doubt those people were strong but it doesn't hold a finger to the true queen of this academy and the following savior of this academy....." He slowly began to open the envelope that looked VERY improper with his slender hands that may carry the faith of the academy. I began to elegantly walk to his side, I wasn't wearing uniform but instead a short and elegant dress that was down to my knees with a white,long scarf..... He finshed opening it and held

"Chiyako Asuka"

"The new princess of this academy"

The crowd was im a riot and the screams were horrendous! During this time I was trying my hardest to block the screams of ignorant lower ranking chefs but in the end I couldn't block the screams of shock but bruh, how shocked can one be? Oh ho ho and it just gets better! I turned to see Azami looking at me with an expecting face..... BOIIIIIII What do you want? Me the smart but lazy girl to create a speach for history books on the spot? Even I need a warning before this bombshell of a situation hits and I being the lazy person I am send him waves of ' Dude..... Don't do this! I thought we were friends' and 'Nope! I ain't doing this! NA BOOOOIIIIII' You see my signals are easy to read and anybody could understand, SO TELL ME WHY THIS DUDE IS STILL LOOKING AT ME AND EXPECTING ME TO SAY A SPEECH!?! YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL GIVE YOU A SPEECH! In an instant I went from a tired and fratic short girl to a tired but composed short girl! The crowd seems to have noticed this change and shut up! THANK THE GODS! and with that thought my speech began and the start of a new culinary war began.

"This generation is completely useless to the culinary world, You are the weak..... And I was once apart of your group until a few months ago my thoughts of the world changed for good! That was the start of the new life that brought me to where I am today, being betrayed by a childhood friend. I never thought the day would come where I would be betrayed but now.... I am happy that it happened for it has opened my eyes and showed me the true ways of the cruel world. Now I shall guide you to the new world where there is a simple way of living. HIERACHY! The ones at the top shall lead the ones under until they reach their level! You shall join our ranks soon so don't fret about your loss join is in the new world!"

And thus it has started!

*****************************

Author here!

I made this chapter longer! I hope you like it...... Oh and I added more about her personality!

Live your life to it's limit with no regrets! ~

Tomorrow doesn't matter if you haven't finished today! ~

You can't hold me down because my power will overcome yours anyway!~

I may still love you but this is so I don't shed anymore tears.~