HALLOWEEN PART 1

Halloween at school was boring
I just got home,again I tried to avoid kayden...I feel so bad,he seems to be trying to talk to me about something...

At my school we don't really  dress up because we still have work today and anyway there's a Halloween party at someone's house later. ..i check the clock..., actually it's in about thirty minutes so I have to get ready.

I'm going as little red riding hood so I start getting dressed when suddenly the pants don't fit. I look into my full-length mirror and glance at my bathroom,I sigh and smile sadly going in and after about a minute or so I come out wiping my mouth and again trying to zip up my pants.

I look around trying to find my red hood when I see my curtains WIDE OPEN, not only that but a note on his window.

I step closer to see written on his window "Hey cutie,what's your name?" I blushed and closed my window and got a paper,a pen and then started writing "Taylor Overt" on it and taping it into the window and putting my cape on heading out the door to the address that was texted to me.

Kaydens pov
After school I noticed he wasn't at the window as usual and decided to make a move,I grabbed a dry-erase marker and wrote A message on the window
"Hey cutie,what's your name?" I then went into the bathroom to take a shower and change into my costume for the party. In about an hour I had a gray shirt under a leather jacket with some furr at the collar and black jeans with a tail sewed onto them lastly  ...a black fedora with two fluffy ears attached to them. All thanks to my wonderful sister

I exit the bathroom and look at the window across the street to see his reply "Taylor Overt" I wipe my window clean and smile.

I grab my phone and walk out the door to the party. Once I get there I'm greeted by my friend Jona who helped me score a spot on the volley ball team. Hes the mad hatter and his girlfriend dressed up as Alice, although shes quite pretty she's not my tipe...noone is my type....exept Taylor.

After a while I decide to walk around, dodging dancing/grinding bodies. I was going towards the kitchen area to get a soda what I see Taylor sitting on the counter holding a cup of clearish liquid while laughing at something his friend said, I think her name is Skye? I walk over and clear my throat "Hey Taylor "

He smiles at me and motions me closer " 'ello Mista Hunk dontcha wanna rev up ya -hick- Harley?"

Oh god...he's.....DRUNK???

.. $. $. $. $. $. $. $. $..
Hey so...im back....