HALLOWEEN PART 2

Taylor's pov.

As soon as I get there I am greeted by the smell of alcohol and smokes

I walked around trying to find Skye and eventually I find her in a witch costume drinking soda. I go over to her and pick up a random drink off the counter and prepare myself expecting it to be bad but I found it to be quite good.

I soon took another and losing track of the number of drinks,I somehow ended up on the counter sipping on yet another one when Skye started telling me jokes to try to get me to spit the tasty fluid out of my mouth. But it ain't gonna work. Suddenly she bursts out laughing and I can't resist.

Suddenly I hear someone say my name I look towards the sound and see the gorgeous man by the name of kayden I gesture for him to come closer and when he does I say " 'ello Mista Hunk,dontcha wanna rev up Ya- hick-Harley?"

I don't know what is happening to me but I don't regret it what so ever
"Mmm~ a wolf Huh? C'mere puppy dog"

I stumble off the counter and walk....(or try to) towards him, triping suddenly and falling forwards being caught by strong arms.

I giggle and lean into the touch looking up into his neck as his arms go around my waist.
I lean up to kiss him but he steps away shaking his head "your drunk little red...i don't want to take advantage of you " I frown and rest my head against his chest.

"But I wanna kiss you" as I say that he chuckles and replies "and you will....tomorrow when your sober" I whine and smack his shoulder lightly

Kaydens pov

"Come on your completely drunk let's get you home yeah?"
He nods slowly against my chest and I rub his back I tell Skye I'm taking him back to his house and she just waves me off without a second glance.i lead Taylor out of the building and into the sidewalk on the way to his house, not even halfway there he bursts out singing,he may be wasted but his singing is still really good!

"You went to school to learn boi, things you never never knew before, like I before E except after C and why two plus two makes four"

God he was loud! I chuckled softly as he began to hop around.

"Now now now. I'm gonna teach you!" He pointed at me making me smile,oh Lord I think I know what Hes gonna do.
"All about love dear. Sit yourself down take a seat! All you have to do is repeat after me!!"he screams louder as I laugh harder. This boy is going to be the death of me.

"ABC, EASY AS 123, AH SIMPLE AS DO RE MI! ABC! 123! BABY YOU" He points at me "AND ME" he points at himself,I grin and run to catch him before he stumbles onto the road.

"Are your parents home cutie?" I ask, he shakes his head and leans against me suddenly tired unlike moments before where he was singing like a maniac.

"Not gonna finish the song?" He shakes his head sleepily mumbling "I don wanna be alone....can I stay with you?" I'm about to say no when he snores lightly,his knees giving out a bit, I pick him up and chuckle bringing him into my house,setting him on the couch just taking his shoes and,hood and socks off,if he wakes up hopefully he gets more comfortable,I put a blanket on him and kiss his head heading up to my room,stripping to my boxers and getting under the covers my door cracked open so Tay knows which is room is mine.

I fall asleep quite quickly thinking of him...

Taylor's pov
I wake up on a couch.. ..
It's not my couch.....
Then I remember everything from earlier......I   look at the clock on the wall and see it's only 10:00pm I decide to go find kaydens room and warm up...the living room is freezing.  I'll blame it on my past drunken state....but he did say I'll get a kiss when I'm sober...
I go upstairs and see an open door,I peek in and see him sleeping,to make sure it is him I look around searching for the window and.. ...bingo!
Right where it's supposed to be.
I strip to my underwear and crawl under his sheets tiredly and shimmy closer putting his arm around me so we're snuggled up real close and I fall asleep in my dream boys arms.

788 words