CHAPTER 4

Taylor's pov

i wake up still in Kayden's arms,he is still asleep, his chest rising slowly and looking so calm, i reach up and start outlining his face, memorizing every curve and outline but when i got to his brows i notice his eyes were open. I gasp and take my hand away "I'm sorry" I whisper, lowering my head away going to move away from him but his arm stops me instead bringing me closer. "Don't be sorry cutie...I like this" I look up and smile shyly,blushing to the color of a tomato. "Heh your so adorable" he smiles at me brightly and I bite my lip getting up on all fours. Despite his arm around my waist and crawl out of the bed standing up and looking around for my pants and feeling his eyes on my ass.

"So you snuck in just to cuddle with me?" He asks chuckling, I freeze in my spot and turn my head to look at him and smile "yes,and please note that I was drunk" I said. I heard him say something that seemed to resemble 'drunken words,sober thoughts' I put on my pants and pick up my shirt when i see it's stained and smelled like an alcoholics breath.

I cringe and am about to put it on anyway when he said.

"Hey,you can wear one of my shirts" he stands up and walks over to the closet taking a shirt way too big for me out and it has a number on it...must be a jersey of some sort...
I dont pay too much attention to it and put it on,adjusting it so it doesn't come off my shoulder too much.

I smile softly and stuff my socks into my pocket,putting my shoes on and turning away from him so he can get dressed.

"You can look you know...were both guys although.. ..i am bisexual" my eyes widen and I blush "I.. .I'm...i am gay..."

He chuckles "I know...you even asked for a kiss last night which I intend to give you" I blush more and turn around about to start yelling at him when I see that he's only half dressed and only just getting his shirt.

So....

I see his chest....

I see his abs.. .

Oh God!

I turn back around and walk out of the door,him following
"Your not leaving without eating"
I glare at him and huff

"Don't huff at me mister!get your ass in that chair and let me make you breakfast" he says sternly and I gasp,sitting in the chair he pointed to and looking down

Kayden pov

I turn away and get some eggs out and scramble them on a pan, I finish and put them on two plates,setting one In front of him and another in front of myself.

He looks at me as if asking for permission and I nod,when we're done I take his plate and he looks up at me. I take my chance and press my lips to his and he stiffens.

I pull away and wink at him,he's so cute

"You wanted a kiss....so you got one"

"Y-Yeah...thanks" he replied and I put the dishes into the washer.

I go to my room and grab two sweaters,one for him and one for me,I chose it carefully. It's my old sweater I got at pride one year and it has "HOUSTON PRIDE" written on the back of it ....im pretty sure that,and the jersey I gave him should send my message of He's mine pretty clearly

"Hey Tay?" He looks at me,I take my hand away and kiss him one last time "can we keep this to ourselves? I just...its a new school and.. I'm not quite ready to have people know I'm bi.. ." His smile drops and it crushes me,he nods tho and puts a hand on my shoulder "of course...im not gonna force you out of the closet...but just know I won't be single forever and I seem to attract very territorial people"

I nod and out my hand on in his cheek "one last kiss?"

"One last kiss"

He stands on his toes and kisses me,I put my arms around his waist and put some tongue in,he moans quietly and I grin,parting and tapping his wonderful ass.

"Ok...go to your friends...ill see you after school"I say

"Yeah....see you.." he smiles softly and goes to his group,his shirt with my last name on it clear as day and it makes me proud!

I walk over to my own friends and sit at the picnic table.
"Why does he have your Jersey?"my best friend whispers in my ear

"Cuz he's mine...hes my dream boy" I grin and I'll be damned if anyone touches him.