1

_______________

Usually I put my note to readers at the end, but this is quite the exception!

Dear New Readers,

Thank you for starting the Game of Survival (GoS) series! I really enjoyed writing the series and put a lot of effort into it. I told my readers I would start writing a fourth book to the series once GoS reached 10k and it finally did! However, there are a few holes int the story and a lot of errors in my writing and I want you, my reader, to enjoy the series as much as I enjoyed writing  it. As you read on, I ask for your patience as I edit the series. There may be a few confusing parts as I edit chapter by chapter, but I promise it will be worth it. 

Thank you! Thank you for starting my series and I hope to receive your continued support!

<3 Yumi

_______________

Dear Old Readers,

Thank you for getting Game of Survival (GoS) to 11k reads! It really means the world to me. I said at 10k I would begin writing a fourth book, and I will, but until I can fully get started, I need to edit a few things in the series. I realized there were a few holes in the story as well as a lot of errors in my writing. After editing the series and re-publishing the finalized product, I will begin publishing the fourth book.

There will be a few plots in the story that might get changed along with certain back stories. I'm not asking you to reread the series, but it would help if you plan on reading the fourth book.

Thank you for reading the series and thank you for your continued support!

<3 Yumi

_______________

Polaris sat inside of the room that seemed darker than the days before. He had long forgotten what day it was. He had long forgotten when he had first been taken into custody by the same people who considered themselves as the government. He had long forgotten what the sun felt like on his skin, what it looked like in the sky. He had long forgotten what was left of his humanity. That is what he kept telling himself as he sat within the confined walls of the room built just for him.

The government had performed enough tests on Polaris to learn about his abilities. They went to great lengths to stop him from being able to use them while under their care. The last thing they wanted was for a mutant to break free and wreak havoc on the secret military base they had been holding him on far longer than he could recall.

On a small piece of paper next to the door that kept Polaris from leaving the darkness he had learned to survive in, was the name JUNG HOSEOK, his birth name, the same name he hadn't gone by in over a decade.

Below it, a list of his abilities.

MAGNETIC MANIPULATION

GRAVITATIONAL REDUCTION

It had been days since the last guard had encountered Polaris. No one dared to go near his room after the last charade he had pulled. Faking an injury, the guards and nurses rushed into his room to provide medical assistance only to learn it was a big mistake. Within seconds, all the tools the nurses had brought in were pointing at the guards, forcing them to put their weapons down. Unfortunately for Polaris, the collar around his neck sent him to the floor of his room in violent convulsions the moment the guards weapons hit the floor.