9

Yes! This is the first chapter to the second book! However, I have changed a few things in the chapter as I am going to also be changing a lot of what is to come. Thank you for your continued support and for reading my series!

<3 Yumi

_______________

WEEKS AFTER REAPER APPEARED

"We know you're here, come out with your hands up and we'll end it for you quickly!" A strong, male voice said through a megaphone. The army of over three hundred humans had arrived at the crack of dawn, the time the mutants used to rest after training every single day for weeks on end.

"What are we going to do?" Psylocke asked, teleporting into the room the other six had been silently standing in.

"All we can do is fight," Polaris exclaimed.

The seven of them were standing close in proximity to one another, their backs pressed together as they waited. That was how they did it, made their plans. They'd stand close together in a small chance they'd have to have someone's back, quickly. Before they could really process what was happening and come up with a plan, Warlock was panicking.

"They have a bomb! It's heading our way!" he yelled.

"Everyone, hold on to each other!" Psylocke yelled as he did the only thing he could think of. The seven of them held onto each other without argument and Psylocke teleported them in the very moment the bomb Warlock had warned them about busted through the wall of the room they had just been standing in. None of them knew where Psylocke would take them and they didn't think too much about it either. The six of them were far too worried about hoping they wouldn't die in the transportation.

Even though they had been training meticulously for weeks, Psylocke still wasn't able to teleport more than four people at a time, safely. When the seven of them touched ground, they inspected their bodies carefully.

"Is everyone alive?" Polaris asked, trying his best to stay calm for the sake of the others.

"I'm missing an arm," Inferno stated in a monotone voice while he stared at the place his arm used to be. "Good thing it'll grow back," he continued with a sigh.

Reaper was the next to speak up, a small laugh escaping as he oddly twitched around. "I think I have it," he stated, turning around to show the group a lump underneath his shirt, located in the middle of his back, the hand popping out of the bottom of this shirt.

In a split-second Morph started screaming, drawing the attention of everyone. When all eyes were on him, he was looking in his pants with a look of terror. "My dick! This is not my dick! Who has my dick?"

The other six quickly checked their pants in a panic. Psylocke let out a yelp as he let his pants snap back against his skin. He looked up and made eye contact with Morph, tears in his eyes. "My penis... give me back my penis!"

Morph waddled towards Psylocke in an attempt to keep it from making skin on skin contact, a situation he knew he'd have nightmares from if it happened. "How do you walk with this?" Morph said in a panicked voice. "This thing is huge! I feel like my arm is in my pants!"

"Give it back to me!" Psylocke yelled as he rushed towards Morph who wasn't moving fast enough for his liking. He quickly grabbed a hold of Morph's shirt collar and said, "I can't live without it!"

Reaper let out a small laugh, walked up behind Psylocke, and casually put his arm around him. "How bad do you want it back?" He asked in a teasing voice.