01 | Carter Conners

ORIGIN: The 'Troublesome' series

BASICS

NAME: carter kane (previously known as conners)
AGE: 18
BIRTHDAY: 24th of January
NICKNAMES: bambi, sparky, swede
SEXUALITY: straight
NATIONALITY: arkadian/swedish
STAR SIGN: aquarius
LIKES: fixing things, freedom, constellations and bellamy
DISLIKES: being told what to do, feeling useless and lies
WEAKNESSES: horses (or anything that moves that isn't her own legs) and her legs/feet
STRENGTHS: knowledge of technology, mechanical engineering, strategic (sort of) and nimble on her feet (again, sort of)

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: dirty blonde
EYE COLOUR: green
HEIGHT: 5"9
WEARS: a dark tank top, ripped (unintentionally) skinny jeans, boots and bellamy's jacket

ANY SHIPS?

Apparently Clarker (??) (Carter/Clarke)
Cartellamy (Carter/Bellamy)
Monter (again ??) (Monty/Carter)
Renter (Ren/Carter)

BACKGROUND INFO

Before the 100, Carter worked as an engineer on the Ark, she wasn't the best however but she wasn't the worst and she was small enough to fit in small places— aka air vents. Cue Bellamy and Shumway's conversation about shooting the chancellor and boom, Carter finds herself on the Drop ship, accompanied by the very person who helped put her there; Bellamy Blake.

She also has a strong Swedish heritage and though the accent is faint, she often likes to stress out and curse in her home language since it brings her the familiarity and comfort of her deceased mother. Speaking of which, said mother had something wrong with her and began dangerous unbeknownst to Carter, which left Marcus Kane, Carter's father, no choice but to float her. Now cue a brooding family feud for a few years until Carter found out the truth.

Carter is one of my more strong willed characters, and unsurprisingly my most well known. While she's brave in many ways, she doesn't like to kill the living.

She has a wicked sense of humour at the worst of times and though she can put on a convincing bravado, she's usually terrified. Like all humans she has her faults, but she tries to improve on them when there isn't hallucinating drugs within her reach.

MY OPINION

I love Carter to death, she's pretty much my first born (sorry Arya) and she's very flawed, which is something else I like about her. I don't like OC's who are a hair flick away from being perfect since the definition of perfect is subjective and to be honest, completely impossible to reach.

She's inspired by my sister and my best friend, her motion sickness from my little sister and her stubborn behaviour from the best friend, there are other traits belonging to several other close people in my life, but they're the main ones that make Carter.

This smol bean gave me the confidence I have today and I have you guys to thank for that