02 | Steven Brown

ORIGIN: The 'Troublesome' series

BASICS

NAME: steven william brown
AGE: 17
BIRTHDAY: 14th of May
NICKNAMES: steve, kid
SEXUALITY: straight
NATIONALITY: arkadian
STAR SIGN: taurus
LIKES: peace, food, making people happy and nina.
DISLIKES: bellamy, the ark and hallucinatory peanuts.
WEAKNESSES: gullible, always sees the good in people even when there's none, panics a lot, *high pitch screaming*
STRENGTHS: good with a gun, funny— that's it

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: brown
EYE COLOUR: brown
HEIGHT: 5"7
WEARS: weathered gray top, dark trousers and boots

ANY SHIPS?

Stina (Steven/Nina)

BACKGROUND INFO:

Steven is a precious smol bean that puts others before himself; hence why he ended up on the Drop Ship. He took the rap for his parents' weed stash. Steven is one of my more caring OC's that tries his best to be happy in the worst of situations, even when he was arrested.

He adores Carter and Kara as though they were older sisters and tries his best to protect them despite being the youngest.

MY OPINION:

My baby, my precious little bean that needs protecting but probably won't be since everyone else is wrapped up in their own drama. I absolutely love Steven, he started as a great comic relief character and then progressed into this soldier by the end of book one, his character development is one I'm proud of, however there's still much more he has to go through, especially after Nina's death. She became his everything and without her, he feels like nothing.

 She became his everything and without her, he feels like nothing