Meeting The Owner

LAY POV
My shaver almost slipped from how much my hand was shaking. I wasn't prepared for this day at all. I was tripping all over the place, more than I usually do.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and washed my face in the sink. Then, I grabbed a towel to dry myself. I had to do everything perfectly.

I had recently gotten fired from my old job, but I was hoping to get hired at this gay club called Exo. I didn't really mind working at a gay club. The biggest reason why was because I was gay, but I'll accept any job at this point.

I'm just relieved that I even got to have an interview for the place. Exo was for their fantastic reputation. It was basically considered the best gay club there was. I just hoped I don't screw up, and that they actually like me.

I continued to watch some tv with my roomate, Xiumin, until it was finally time to get ready. I put on on my button up shirt and brushed my hair. I rolled up my sleeves and put on the most expensive shoes I wore.

Xiumin made sure that I looked perfect. He always treated me like a baby ever since we moved to Korea from China.

I went outside and called a taxi. I asked him to take me and Exo, and was shocked when I saw a whole line of men that were waiting outside. The purple lights almost blinded me.

I hastily thanked the taxi driver and walked up to the security to ask how to get in. I heard people whine that I was cutting the line. I suddenly felt bad, but I couldn't turn back now. The security just asked me for my name and purpose for coming.

A heavily built man stood up. He asked, "What's your purpose here today."

"Yeah, my name is Zhanh Yixing. I'm here for the interview." I stated suddenly feeling self concious.

He walked up to me and unclipped the red rope that was keeping everyone out. We walked in and the first thing I heard were the booming sounds of the speakers. Everyone was on the dance floor dancing to the rythym of the song. I suddenly started to nod along with the beat.

I continued to enjoy the music and follow the guard. We stopped at a black door that was all the way in the back of the club. The guard knocked on the door.

I heard someone inside say, "Come in."

The guard opened up the door to reveal a room full of bookcases. There were papers and documents all over the room. Everything was going fine until I saw him.

"Hello", said the man at the desk.

"Hello", I replied back while feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

The man at the desk simply nodded at the guard and asked him to leave. The man motioned me to sit down once we were alone. I quickly went to go sit down in front of his desk, as I felt my jaw fall down a bit.

I started to observe the man. He had rose pink lips. His brown eyes were so dark that they almost seemed black. His skin was pale and looked so soft. I didn't even believe someone this perfect could exist. It seemed like he had every character trait that was my ideal type.

 It seemed like he had every character trait that was my ideal type

He spoke and said, "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"

"Oh y-yes of course."

"Go on then," he said while giving me an encouraging smile.

I got lost in his smile. It was just too good for this world. I found it adorable how his eyes squinted. I randomly started think if he was a bottom or a top. He could possibly even be a switch. I got so lost in thought that I almost forgot that I was supposed to answer him.

"My name is Zhang Yixing."

"Well hello there, Yixing. My name is Junmyeon, but you can call me Suho. Why are you here today?"

"Then you call me Lay, Suho. I'm here to apply for a job here."

"For a dancer?"

"What's a dancer?" I asked leaning my head to the side.

"Well in this club we hire people to dance with people on the dance floor. It pumps up the mood. They just dance with people that look like they could be having more fun or need some company."

"Oh, I seem. I'm actually just here to apply here to apply for a server or bartender." I said with a chuckle.

"Well my apologies. It's just that you're very handsome and that job would suit you. What a shame." He suddenly put his hand on his neck, as if he was embarrased.

My eyes widened and I fiddled with my fingers. My cheeks felt really hot, and I started to sweat.

"Yeah, sorry about that." My words almost got caught up in my throat.

"It's fine as the boss of this place I just want to make sure that a good opportunity doesn't pass by."

I slightly panicked realising that I was talking to the owner of the place. I knew he must've been someone important, but definetly not the boss. I panicked even more when I realised that I had developed a crush on the owner of this place.

He took one more glance at me and said, "I like you, so I'm gonna hire you off the bat. You can start working tomorrow as a server. Enter through the back with a card that I will give you soon."

Suho had just said that he liked me. I smiled without noticing and showed off my dimples.

He looked at my dimples and said, "You have cute dimples. Make sure to show them when you are serving the customers".

He just made me smile grow even more. Damn, I was already starting to love this job.
_______________________________________
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER. THERE IS A LOT OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES, BUT I HONESTLY DON'T FEEL LIKE FIXING THEM. THANKYOU FOR READING.