Training

LAY POV
I was getting ready for my first day of work, and I was really nervous. This time I made sure to look the best I could. I straightened my hair and put a bit of bronzer on. I wore the black flannel shirt with black jeans that I was told to wear.

I uncounciously thought about what Suho would think about my attire.

I had been thinking of the rose pink lipped god ever since last night. I couldn't deny that he was really handsome. I wanted to ask him out, but it's really embarrasing asking your boss on a date.

I did the same thing as yesterday and got a taxi on the side of the street. I told the taxi driver where to go and he took me there.

I saw that the line for the club had already started(it's just 4:00PM). The men were already waiting for the club to open so early in the morning.

I remembered that I was told to enter through the back. I scanned my card on the machine and the door opened. I held the knob for a few seconds before entering.

That's when I saw a certain person staring at me inside.

The man had black hair that was glossed. He had thick red heart shaped lips. His eyes were nice and round.

The man spoke and said, "Are you the new guy?"

"Yes, I'm Zhang Yixing."

"Nice to meet you. Sorry for staring it's just seeing the door open slowly like that scared me."

"Oh, sorry that was my fault."

He smiled and his lips took the perfect heart shape and he said, "My name is Kyungsoo, but you can call D.O."

"You can call me Lay, D.O. I usually go by that name."

"Okay, cool! I'm pretty sure Suho assigned me to train you."

My eyes widened, I actually forgot that I was supposed to get trained. I totally forgot to ask Suho about that yesterday. I also started to get curios on who this person was thay seemed so close to Suho.

"Does no one call no one call him Mr.Kim?" I asked not suspicous at all.

"Suho likes to be close with his employees."

"I see."

I thought he was just being super nice with only me. I mentally slapped myself. Of course, he was just being nice.

"Anyways lets get started on your training, Lay."

"Okay."

First, he showed me how to use the time slot. I found the card that said my name and slid it into the machine. D.O smiled at me and motioned for me to follow him.

I followed him through the back doorway that led us to the dance floor. The only people I could see were the cleaners and a DJ that seemed to be organizing his music.

D.O started to speak, "As you can see the bar and bartenders are over there."

He showed me the booths and quickly warned me about them

He showed me the booths and quickly warned me about them. He told me that they were the most difficult to keep clean because they were never vacant. I suprised to see how much he knew about this place.

"Wow, you sure know a lot, D.O."

"Well, I have been working here ever since this place opened."

"Why are still a server then?"

"I'm actually a manager."

"Oh, sorry." I looked at him in shock. He looked so small and young.

"I never told you, so I don't blame you for not knowing." He gave an understanding nod.

"Did you and Suho get this place started together?"

"I guess you could say that. I just helped him. He did most of the work."

"So, you have always been here."

"Yup."

My eyes widened and I said, "Really?"

I wanted to ask him what was his relationship with Suho. I dismissed my thoughts and followed D.O that was walking towards the bar.

We arrived to the bar and stopped in front of a small petite man. He had thick eyeliner on that suited him. He had a small button nose. He was organizing the alcohol bottles before noticing us.

"Hi, D.O!"

"Hello, Baekhyun. This is our new employee, Lay."

The petite man looked my way and said, "Wow, he's really something. The customers are really going to love him. Suho really knows how to pick them."

"Thank you?" I hesitantly accepted the compliment. I'm not sure if it was, but it sounded like one.

Baekhyun let out a little giggle and said, "All the workers here are really handsome or pretty guys. And one tip, keep away from the creeps. There are some odd balls here and there."

D.O. looked my way with a serious look, "He's right, so go to him for help. Go to this person for alcohol orders. Baekhun will take you under his wing."

"Got it, is there anything else I need to know?"

That's when I suddenly saw a bronze muscular man approach us. He had a strong jawline and piercing eyes. He walked up to us only eyeing D.O.

"Hello beautiful",said the tan skin man to D.O.

"Lay, this is one of the creeps I was talking about. Hello Kai and for the last time my name is Kyungsoo. So either call me that or D.O."

I'm guessing his name's Kai then.

Kai grinned, "I know you secretly like when I call you that."

"No I don't so stop."

Kai finally noticed us and said, "Who is this?"

"Hello my name is Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay. I'm gonna start working as a server here. Who are you?"

"My name is Kai and I'm a dancer here."

D.O looked over at Kai and said, "I regretfully also have to say that he is one of our best dancers. Which is why we can't get rid of him."

"D.O that hurt", Kai said with a puppy face.

D.O just laughed and ruffled Kai's hair a little. That seemed to cheer Kai up completely.

D.O finally looked back to us and said, "Okay, the club is about to open. Get ready, Lay. I hope your first day goes well for you."

Then D.O took his leave to get things ready and I was internally screaming. I was so nervous.
_______________________________________
This chapter was more of a filler. I wanted to make some of the EXO members workers too.