Noble Wars "Chapter Seven"

Chapter Seven

Yoshihiko Yukina

It was the day of Kyohei’s inauguration as the third seat of the sixth division squad. He finished the academy’s tests and other necessities in months’ time. I’m proud of him. He grew stronger. I actually train him from time to time but I have to stay my skills are still far from his. I’m a bit superior.

The thought made me smile. After this there would be a party back at the Kuchiki’s manor. And so I told Zaraki-Taichou that I would be going home early today.

“Hey beautiful,” Kyohei grabbed me by the waist and then he kissed me on the cheeks.

“Hey, is the party starting?” I wondered.

“Yes, come on. Sumire-san is looking for you.” He pulled me and led the way to the party. “There were a lot of people gathering there. Lieutenants, a few captains and a lot more people came to celebrate.

I was dead surprised when Kyohei suddenly stopped walking and his grip on my hand tightened. “What’s wrong?”

“I can’t move.” He mumbled. I took my hand away from him and backed off a little. We were near the party now and a few people spotted us. My so-called fairy godmother who turned out to be his mother and she is approaching us.

I gasped for air when I saw Kanji, my brother. “Yoshihiko,” Sumire looked threatened.

“I thought you were dead.”

“No, I came back for you and my most successful creation. Kyohei,” Everything became tensed when he suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“I killed you,” Sumire said in shock.

WRITTER’S NOTE:

SUMIRE THOUGHT SHE HAD KILLED KANJI IN THE FIRST BOOK “MY LITTLE BROTHER”. KANJI IS YUKINA’S OLDER BROTHER AND THE REASON WHY SHE WASN’T ON THE SCENES BEFORE WAS BECAUSE SHE WAS IN THE 11TH DIVISION SQUAD’S LABORATORY.  SHE FORGOT ABOUT KANJI’S INVOLVEMENT WITH THE KINTA INTELLIGENCE BECAUSE KANJI CAN MANIPULATE MEMORIES.

Continuation…

“Here you go little sister, your memories.” Kanji sighed and then held my head. All of the things that happened in the Kinta Intelligence flashed before me. I remember how much I love Kyohei and everything that has happened between us.

“Kyohei,” I looked towards him and he was still frozen in place.

“Anyone try anything funny I’ll blow up this man into pieces. You see, I have full control over him because my experiment on his body never was cured, neither was it in your body Yukina.”

“You can’t be serious.” I hissed. “You’re not my brother. You dared to do that to me. You placed me on a lot of pain!”

“I only did it for you.” He held my face.

“Did you know about this Sumire-san?” I asked when I pushed away Kanji. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I didn’t tell you because he was already dead. That’s what I thought.” She answered. “He is a terrorist and he needs to be punished.”

“I think you’re right.” I mumbled. I attacked my brother with tears on my eyes. When I see Kanji, I remember the times when we were young and he used to play with me, protect me and back then he was still actually sane.

The reason why I want to kill him now is because he has brought pain and agony to many people. He must disappear from this world.

“You think you can actually kill me little sis?” He laughed. “Here are so many captains and lieutenants and here they are just watching you. It doesn’t feel right fighting you dear. Here,” He swung his hand upward and Kyohei leaped from the ground.