33

"Harry!" Lily shouted happily upon seeing her son.

James then asked, while fidgeting nervously in his picture, "Harry, would you do me a favour?"

"Of course, Dad; what can I do for you?" Harry inwardly grinned at his father's nervous attitude.

James sighed and gave Harry a piercing look. "You know Severus Snape, don't you; I mean, sorry, of course you know him, he's your new Dad, isn't he?"

"James, just get on with it, you're just delaying with your rambling," Lily threw in, rolling her eyes.

"Oh okay, anyway, my friends and I, especially Sirius and I, we didn't treat Severus very well, when we were students here at Hogwarts," James began to explain. "Would you please tell your new father that I'm ashamed of how we acted when we were younger and that I'm sorry?"

'Wow,' Harry thought. 'Uncle Sirius would never apologize to Severus.' Feeling very proud of his birth father, he replied, "Yes Dad, I'll tell him that you want to apologize, and I'm sure he'll be very glad to hear it."

Harry spent nearly two hours talking to his parents. His mother, who had been best friends with Alice, Neville's mother, was happy to hear that Harry, Severus, and Godric had been able to cure the Longbottoms.

"Harry, please fetch Godric for me. I want to thank him too for helping our friends," Lily instructed her son, and once Harry had the Founder come over to visit their portraits, she profusely thanked him for his help.

"You're welcome; I'm glad I could help; in fact, I didn't do anything," Godric replied. "Harry took the notes that Salazar gave us and prepared the ingredients, and Severus brewed the potion.

"Very good, thanks a lot, Harry," Lily said, wearing a very proud expression. "By the way, Harry, I'm glad to have you here, but won't Minerva and Severus be worried when they can't find you?" she enquired in apparent concern.

"They will, especially since Harry has just barely recovered from a bad case of the wizard's flu and isn't yet allowed back into his house dormitories," Godric replied, causing Harry to roll his eyes in annoyance.

He sighed. "Well, we have to return now, but I'll try to come back soon. Oh by the way, I almost forgot to tell you, I'm going to have a baby brother at the end of the school year. Isn't that brilliant? All right, bye Mum, bye Dad," Harry said, before he hurriedly followed Godric grabbing Kori's tail feathers, finding himself back at the entrance door of their quarters in the blink of an eye.

ハリーと頑固な校長先生

When Harry entered the living room he found his parents sitting on the sofa, seemingly pensive. "Is everything all right?" he asked, slightly worried because of the silence in the room.

"Yes of course, Harry, but we were worried because you missed dinner. Are you all right?" Minerva asked in obvious concern, motioning him to sit between them. She gently felt his forehead and gave him a piercing look. "You're still a bit warm, Harry. Maybe you shouldn't attend classes just yet."

"No, it's all right, Mum," Harry replied thoughtfully. "Um... err... Would it be possible if I only missed Defence Against the Dark Arts? Today, everything was all right, but Uncle Sirius made me practise with the others even when I told him that I wasn't feeling well enough yet. He told me that if I wasn't well enough to participate in my classes, I should have stayed in bed," Harry explained sadly.

"I'm going to ask Tom to talk to him right now," Severus said angrily. "Harry, you'll be exempt from the Defence Against the Dark Arts class for the rest of the week."

"Dad, please wait a moment," Harry replied quickly and hurriedly relayed what James had asked him to tell Severus.

"Thanks Harry. When you get to see him the next time, please tell him that I've already forgiven him and that I'm proud of being his son's new father." To Minerva he said, "I'll be back soon. Why don't you ask Harry if he has an idea? And Harry still needs to eat dinner." He kissed Minerva and Harry, before he stepped into the fireplace, shouting, "Headmaster's office."