The dream

He looked like a stallion..tall and built, more like a shining armour.
He stood out with his negro mixed hair and brown eyes that soluted well with his narrow face.

His body posture spoke many words to all the ladies standing there in the audience, at my nephew's graduation.
He was standing right up front.
I wonder who was he here for? Did he have a child? Bummer!

Ooh well, many more fishes in the sea.
I am sure he saw me noticing him though, so I quickly diverted my attention by clapping for Donte as he received his certificate for politeness and courtesy, something his mama said he got from me.
I had to go to the ladies' room to fix my makeup before I left for work.
I wore light make up that day, red matte lipstick with my perfectly arched eyebrows.
I quickly dug inside my Dutch Lady handbag and found me my eyeliner that I took to refill the ending of my wings.

Good girl you can fly again now.
I twisted my white dress that met my knees and complimented my curves. It had a reasonable cut in the back and a gold zip at the side which I found to be very captivating.
To top it off, I had on a designer jacket that came with the dress.
I had gotten it for discount at The Guess Department Store, when I last visited my nana and aunty in Laurelton, Queens New York.
My hair was pinned up in an updo with even more curl definition thanks to my new hair product Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue.
I just grabbed some government gel and darled my hair. Only Caribbean folks will know about government gel.
When I was set,I grabbed my purse and went to tell my nephew Donte that I had to leave to go back to work to teach my students.
CPEA which is a Caribbean external examination for grade six students around the ages of ten to twelve was right around the corner. I had to give my students more practice.
I had already told Donte that I wouldn't be able to stay for the entire ceremony, but when he at least received his certificate, I'll go.
On my way out of the bathroom in a corner that was very dark, was a figure that I remembered seeing.
It was him.
He was making out with my best friend.... well former best friend.
I quickly jumped up out of my sleep. What a nightmare!
For the past month it's like I've been having constant insomnia  since my husband cheated on me with my bestfriend.
Just yesterday I went to sign the annulment papers.
It totally took a toll on me.
However, I tried my best not to give up on life. I've worked too hard to give up now.
I also obtained a masters in teaching education and a bachelors for mass communication and also received an Associate Degree in Psychology,so I knew how to intimidate minds.
I had it all!
....but yet he cheated.
All the guys eyes were stapled on me but the only eyes I stupidly had was for my husband Akeem.
I was a Carib but with natural jet black hair with alot of curl definition that met at neck line.
I had recently dyed them gold for a wedding I attended on Christmas Eve. My eyes were oval shaped and dark brown.
I had plum lips and a mold right next to it that oftenly attracted nasty compliments.
With a height 5'8 and a curvaceous body, what more could a guy really ask for when it came to external looks?
I also was a Vincentian so I knew very well how to speak that broken language. The good thing is that I knew when and where it was appropriate.
Sometimes I used it when I knew certain idiots wouldn't understand.
I stood tall and firm that anytime I walked, I literally believed that people made way for the goddess to pass through.
I guess I was a little full of myself and that's why I had a husband with a similar personality, well ex husband I should say seeing that I signed his bitch ass papers.
I wasn't just about to let a MAN get the best of my life.
Mum, before she left for El Dorado to live, gifted me her Cabin in the woods on a small island called turtle island  not too far from St .Vincent and the Grenadines .
Right after the ending of the woods overlooked the Atlantic Ocean . You can also view the three Miniscule villages up north called Zenga, Tibia and Ford. They were built by the Europeans when they came to the Caribbean back in the days.
It was a beautiful view for two but only one will enjoy.. well two actually, I forgot my pet cat choonks. He kept my company day and night.
After overlooking the sea, I whipped up a fruit punch as I waited for my order to arrive.
I had ordered sushi, a new flavour called Veggie Chalang that just went on the menu. Ooh was it delicious.
After eating, I poured choonks some cat food and took a shower.
I immediately went in bed after to Skype with my girl Felicia.
We spoke about EVERYTHING!
She spoke to me every night since the separation.
I recently learned about her break up too with her former boyfriend Antony.
I told her that was a whore name. We all learned the hard way huh?
We both did online searching for fun. I however didn't pay much attention to it because I wasn't looking for anything too serious at the moment.
If it was one thing, this girl was careful when it came to going out.
When our convo was over, I got episode 342 of blues XXX and put it on play until I fell asleep.
I did this only on weekends, for I'm always busy.
My husband probably left because I didn't give it to him often enough. Sorry.... he just didn't bring out the best in me.
He had to understand, I had to be in the mood so just let it play.
I can't stand a thirsty ass nigga.
I probably fell asleep when the video was about 15 minutes.
The last thing I saw was when Rachel Starr inserted a 5 inch vibrator in her wet folds .
She never got boring cause she always came with something new.
The following morning I woke, the video was still playing.
Choonks was on my stomach all curled up taking in everything ms Starr was doing. I quickly closed his eyes and turned off the t.v.
I hopped out of bed and did the usual before I started to pick out what to wear to work today.
Never mind I was divorced, I tried to keep it classy because you never know when a masculine eye is on you.😂
I wore the teacher look today.
A white floral dress with a pink cover over to match the flowers on my dress.
I wore bobs and a low shine lip gloss with my designer Gucci bag and a pink pumps.
When I was set, I hopped on my motor bike and drove off to work.
2018 Indian Scout Bobber was my baby.(engine) I had her repainted in matte black.
They say when a lady changes colour and hairstyle, she's changing her life.
I loved the new look though.
On my way to work, I had to dodge a lot of potholes. Danggg.... They needed to fix these roads.
I took my normal cut over Mapoo Hill and down Carriere where I flipped a willie on the stretch going over the bridge to Arnos Vale where I pulled to an immediate stop to avoid colliding into traffic.
It was the normal time to be stuck in traffic 7.45am.
It normally took 15 minutes to get to the capital city Kingstown also known as the city of arches. Once I was finally there,
I rode into the parking lot and collected my ticket before I gave my buddy Jazell my helmet to hold.
I usually tip her off at the end of the month.
When I arrived to school, my minions...... I mean my children were waiting to grab my purse.
Ooh how I loved my children.
They were so compassionate and loving.
My students always had a 'guy' for me. LOL! Little boys and girls tryna hook me up.
They always gave me a laugh.
I noticed though as I entered the school's gate, there was this handsome chap just about to enter the office with some other members. When I looked closer, it was a face I was getting accustomed to seeing occasionally.
The group came from a government ministry where they met with all principals occasionally to discuss ways in which the schools can become more child friendly and to check monthly progress reports along with finances.
Mr charming I think was involved when it came to the school's taxes and finances.
I said good morning and signed in on arrival and started to go my jolly way, ignoring the heat coming off from Mr handsome chap.
Dangg.........was he appealing.
He looked like the cherry on my Starbucks coffee, the apple of my eye, the cross to all the T's which represented my tons of problems.
But narr, I was just feeling down. Too fast for that they said .....and how quick I agreed.
As I stepped down on my pink pumps, I felt a tug on my hand. Mr chap touched me.
As i turned around,my boss signaled for me to take a seat. The hell.. What the flying car could I have done?
I handed in my plans on time and I signed upon arrival.
Can't he cut a girl some slack?
He started to speak and filled me in about the discussion that I felt I had no calling in.
I listened partially when something hit my ears that made me attentive.
No thank you Sir but that offer is way out of my league.
I have too much dealing on my plate, the divorce, my school children, my cat ooh did I mention my cat?
"Gentlemen please excuse Ms Giles. She's a bit dramatic," my boss said annoyingly.
"Ms Giles, you can't turn this down.
We have no choice.
You are next in line.
If you're so interested about your children's future, you'll think about it.
I expect an answer tomorrow and it must be positive. You may excuse yourself now," he firmly stated.
I believe these gentlemen will like to finish their plans.
"No sa, me nar tek it up."
I left the office without giving a flying fu------ngi bacteria about my boss and these gentlemen........ or atleast that's what they called themselves.

I had to go an teach. A new topic for my children that I had to move on to was  decomposers. Let me go teach it and cool off I thought to myself.