A gift

So the day has come where I finally returned to the classroom. Adrian picked me up that morning since two more weeks were left before I can ride my bike again.

When he arrived I was a bit late because my cat wasn't feeling too well. He had a nasty cold so I had to tend to him.

I called the vet's nanny to do a sit in for me for the day which caused 50 bucks.
I packed my lunch and was off with Adrian who by the way was smoking hot in his fitted but not too tight pants and his long sleeved plad shirt.

Simple but elegant !
I couldn't stop to think about how stubborn Adrian was.
I had tried so hard to push this guy away but he knew exactly what to do to bubble my head to blow off my 'no answers.'

This guy was starting to show me what exactly i needed in a man however I was scared to give it a try......starting over is veey hard.

Building trust..
Love...
Comittment
Understanding
The entire package!

We had just pulled up to the school where all the children in whom I haven't seen in decades rushed to the vehicle and popped open the door.

I was grreted with hugs and kisses along with a bouquet of flowers from the teachers.

I felt so welcome.

Now i stepped out of the vehicle and gave my bag to one of my pet Saniah. She was such a mouthy sweetness.

I began to walk to the classroom ehen it hit me that thay was the Bering direction.

I had to take up my duties effective immediately which i started off with by writing up my resumption card.

I sat at my desk and Mr charming ensured that i was well tucked in.

It was as if i never left except Mr charming now mr nasty had stuff all over the place.

Poor organization.
Im seeing.... Lunch feeding papers
Tuckshop ..
Tus-T water forms
Income tax forms
Tax returns
Library cards and so much more!

Ugh.what a mess.

As soon as i was about to clean my first complain came in.

"Miss can you see that Jamey ate my corn and he didn't ask me?"

"No i did not see love," I replied in a sarcastic manner.

"But miss he ate my corn!" The child shouted.

"Hey missy watch your mouth with me or I'll have to ring it for you," i said sternly holding a still position on my seat.

You never see or hear that's why you tripped blind eye. As for stupid lamey Jamey let him wait until its three o clock. Im going to lick his butt with licks.

What did I just hear?

"Child are you playing with me? You need to apologize. You're not going after Jamey at 3 and you're gonna apologize this very moment for calling him lame.

You need to watch you mouth or else ill have to set up an appointment with your mum," i told her.

What? damn miss is good. How did she know i said that ?
Weird....
***************

Break has passed at 10.30am and classes had just resumed.

Being back for the first in a long time,i had missed the classroom and decided yo the visits whi h went smoothly except for when I arrived at grade 5.

Grade five was known to be the noisiest and unruly classroom.

As i entered the classroom i saw the children on the desk watching videos on the phone.