That's weird

Hey guys this chapter is dedicated to my friend shanique.💕💕
**************

And you got me, let go
What you want from me?
And I tried to buy your pretty heart, but the price too high
Baby you got me like oh
You love when I fall apart
So you can put me together
And throw me against the wall

Baby you got me like ah, woo, ah
Don't you stop loving me (loving me)
Don't quit loving me (loving me)
Just start loving me (loving me)

Oh, and baby I'm fist fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something, babe?
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way (feeling this way)
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain yeah
(cursing my name)
No matter what I do, I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
MUST BE LOVE ON THE BRAIN!

It's that usual Saturday morning clean out where the mop and broom is your guy to twist and swirl you around the house like a dance floor with music thumping hard as ever.

As I shouted to the top of my voice 'MUST BE LOVE ON THE BRAIN', I continued sweeping while swirling and swirling while mopping.
I enjoy seeing the wooden tile floor sparkling clean.
I love seeing absolutely no water in my washer, no spots on my mirror and a bed that is never rampled.
Yeahhhh I'll consider myself to having a slight OCD.

Neat freak.

I cleaned out the cabinet that I got from my grandma with all those 'don't touch me' dishes. Then I went and used my pointer broom and dust down the roof and finally my Windows and mats.

That seem like forever.

It was now two hours later when I had just finished feeding my son.
I myself had just gotten a fresh bath.
I was heading out the balcony to overlook the beautiful ocean when suddenly my ankle twisted on the mat that my son probably twisted while playing or pulling to sharpen his nails . Next thing I know is that I fell and hit my head on the hard concrete wall.

I started screaming for help for like what seemed like forever. Where i was in the balcony, no one definitely could not hear me.
Then there was blood running from me.
Blood.
I was seeing blood.
A whole lot of blood. I was losing  alot .
Then nothing.
Gone.
Dark.
What's going on?

I really don't know how long I was there for but I could recall being rushed to the MCMH which is the main health facilitator in the country.
My eyes slowly opened up to worried faces staring down at me.
Then I was gone again.
I drifted in my own world where I had the opportunity to see where all lines crossed.

Colourful lines.

It was so different here.
They must have been lines for something but I didn't move or try to figure it out.
I was too scared to mash on a line.
They all seem so very important.
It was as if through sanity and insanity I felt thumps to my heart.
I started to look around to find where the thunderous noise was coming from.
It became louder and louder.
Frikking deafening!
Aaaaaaah shit. I couldn't take it anymore.
My head hurts.
Everything hurts so frikking bad.
Gosh. Damn it!
I can't take it anymore.
I immediately stood up and assess the colourful puzzle that's in front of me.

Lines.

As if something was just right on time saying girl you got to move now....its life or death. You have to breathe now.
I started hearing  screams right after that frustrated the  shit out of me.
As I looked closer, the thumps were slowing down.
Was I dieing?
Was that my friend Felicia screaming for me to wake my dumb ass up?
Was I scaring her?

Without no more hesitation I immediately jumped on a blue line. Moving with great celerity , I tried getting close to the dieing heart but
I realized I was somewhere else in what appeared to be a different world but the very colourful  lines still haunt me.
Here, I can see my future.
Wowww that shit was so cool.
I was still living on the hill.
The memory carried me back to where I fell. I can see myself getting up rubbing my forehead where a kiddy grew big and red.
I entered back inside as the song that was last playing haunted me.
MUST BE LOVE ON THE BRAIN THAT GOT ME FEELING THIS WAY.
I can see myself going in the fridge to grab some ice.
What stood packed in my fridge instead was tons of cash in Ziploc bags. I stretched forward to touch it but I just couldn't reach.
Damn it! This could make me rich but it's like it wasn't meant for me.

That line wasn't meant for me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh noo we are loosing her," a familiar voice said.

It felt as if this wasn't my destiny.
I quickly ran back outside to where I knocked my head to jump on the yellow line.
Still in a different world but this time it seem as if I was invisible because no one else was able to see me except me.
Hell, I didn't want to be invisible so I jumped on the green light and then the purple, orange, gold, silver,red brown and white.
I then noticed that I was two lines away from the dieing heart.
Black or pink.
Black or pink ?
Black or frikking pink?
Shit.... I love both colours.
Now this was the loudest scream of them all.
I noticed that the heart stopped moving and that it became very still.
The colours started to fade in front of me.
So does my strength.
Oh no I'm not just about to die.
With all power I leaped straight on the pink line but I collapsed and before I was gone again, all the colours disappeared except the pink one I was on.
Yes! I made it.
Did I?
Where am I now.
Darkness.
Darkness everywhere.
And then pink.
******************
What's one thing that you can hear but can't see?
Yes that's my heart and it's beating but why can't I see anything else ?

I don't know how long I was there in darkness but I was getting so tired .
Some few hours after, my heart started getting some company from familiar voices.

Is she dead?

My God she looks frikking horrible!

Damn she's so cute even when she's half dead.

This crampy bitch always falling everywhere in the house. I'm not surprised. I couldn't stay married to her. She's too crampy. Good thing we parted ways when we did or else I would have been with a vegetable. I'm so sorry for her though.

Is she going to be a vegetable for ever now that the chemicals in her brain are all mixed up like cool aid ?

Voices! Voices! Voices ! But that last voice is what pitched me awake.
I wasn't about to be no vegetable to be treated like shit.

"I'm no frikking vegetable bitch" I snarred.
Its like I caught everybody off guard. Needles dropped as well as some mouths open.

Then they all start running  to me.
My memory and all my thoughts.
And now my 6 senses.
*********
THAT'S THE END OF THIS CHAPTER GUYS. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COLOUR CODE POWERS WITH KAYNEIL HITTING HER HEAD AND ALL?
WHOAAA...😕 6th SENSE?
WHATS THE 6th SENSE ?
WELL I'LL SEE YOU IN CHAPTER 4 TO FIND OUT.

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE SHARE AND COMMENT GUYS.
I'LL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.