What's going on.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Nb: Please note that # is all thoughts from here on.
****************
I must have blocked out again three times for the week.

My doctors and ward attendant were doing their usual handing over.
It was something that I hated because they acted as if I wasn't there or if I can't hear them talking about my condition.

My ward attendant was lovely though. Her name was Rachel. She cooked and ensured that i ate. She kept my company and played cards with me.
Sometimes it was as if i can hear her thoughts in my head.
Feeling so pitiful for me.

She did say I was recovering well and was to be released the following day after my final scan to ensure that everything was okay inside.

I can't thank her enough for being so kind to me.
She even let my students in to visit after hours.
They were sympathetic and they prayed for a speedy recovery saying that they really need me back as well as other staff members who visited regularly.

I don't know how they were able to run the school seeing I was now a sick principal by force. However when I asked, they said we had just gotten a new transfer in........A male acting principal at that.

They couldn't quite remember his first name.
It was something like Adel Henry. They called him Henry more, having to maintain their professionalism around the students.

So I wasn't quite alone and besides I had visits from Felicia everyday except today. She had an appointment but she ensured that I got my daily coconut water and my head massages. They were awesome.

I started to pay attention again to the people above me still handing over.

Then I built some courage and barge into the conversation.

"Ehem umm excuse me....can you just repeat what you said about the transmitters and the chemicals?" I asked.

"Well," the doctor started off. "Molecules called neurotransmitters are in constant flux throughout the brain.
Manufactured and released by the billions of neurons a human brain possesses, they orchestrate how we feel, act and react.

Special cells called neurons are responsible for information transport through the brain.
To relay this information, they use small chemicals called neurotransmitters, which are released from one neuron and received by another, using special docks or receptors to recognise the neurotransmitter and pass information through out the body.
So basically what I'm saying in a nutshell Crystal is that you're gonna be very moody and confused often because some of those chemicals are still not functioning as they ought too.
Anytime you think, a headache may come but we'll fix you well with some pills."

That was a mouthful to take in.
I immediately went in one of my thinking moods.
It's like she was telling me I can't scream to hard or have any wild thinking out loud thoughts.
The hell...this officially sucks.

How am I ever going to cope with the noise in the school now.

Well I do know that God wouldn't give a man more than what he can bear so with that I rest myself.
*************

It was officially my last day at MCMH. I had like 5 hours before my release.

I was sitting up reading a watpad book called Let Me Cater to You when i was interrupted by a figure standing in front of the door.

"Hey there my lady."

Ugh! Him and these ma ladies.