🚼 1 🚼

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Title: Sold

Date: January 22nd

Words: 462
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yeah get her beat her up"

I heard people say as I was getting stomped on by two girls. In the background I heard the teacher laughing.

'Ring Ring Ring'

The bell signalling that 10th period was over.What a life saver. I slowly got back up and limped up to the top floor to get my bookbag out my locker and then I started my walk (Limp) home.

When I got in my house I seen my mom on the couch having sex with a "Client". I hurried up and walked to our room. Me and mom had to share a room since she couldn't afford anything else.  After about 10 minutes I heard the front door close and my mom walked into the room.

"Hey baby...How was school" My mom asked me.

"Same"

"Oh...well I have work in a few so soon your going to have to hide in the closet"

"I know mom"

"Your so fucking ungrateful...I give you a house and this how yu treat me" She screamed at me.

"Get in the fucking closet now" She told me.

I sat in the spot in the closet behind all the plastic bags and blankets.

She closed the door and now I sit in the dark.

I really hate my mom really she doesn't understand I'm the one that has to sit in the closet for hours so she could go sell her body and smoke crack. I mean I understand if she was doing it for me but she doing it for fun. I let my eyes fall and let sleep consume me.

I wake up the next morning and step out the closet. My legs are shaky but I'm used to it. I seen my mom sitting up on her bed waiting. Surprising.

"Hey maury I have good news"

"What is it" I asked her.

"I sold you" She said smiling.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SOLD ME" I screamed at her.

"Calm down bitch, you have to watch his kids for him that's it and do whatever he says.....but he gave me 2.3 million dollars for it" She told me in excitement.

"He'll be here in 15 minutes....get out my house and wait outside" She told me.

I walked out the house in shame and patiently sat and wait for him.

I seen a nice all black car park in front of the house and seen a brownskin man get out the car and he walked up to me.

"Yo ya name Amaury" He asked me.

"Yes"

"Ight let's go"

A/N

Short Ik💔💔💔

How was that ?

Question- Do you like the story so far?

Answer= Yes

Coment your answer❤💙💚💛

Amaury Ortiz
Age: 15