{6}

The Speedster, The Goddess & The Cyborg

{}{•}{}

Shivani was suprised when the driver pulled up into the back of Gotham airport that held Bruce's private jets and planes, instead of bringing her back to the manor. She was even more surprised to see that The Amazon princess was already there waiting as well. Thanking the driver she got out of the car and walked her way over to the other woman who met her half way.

"Shivani." She was greeted with a bright and warm smile that the tattooed beauty returned along with a small wave of her hand. This was her first time actually meeting Diana Prince face to face in person. And she was gorgeous.

"Hello, Ms. Prince." Shivani says. The Wonder Woman waved her off, holding out a hand for her to shake. Once their hands clasped Diana placed her other hand on top of hers.

"No need to be formal, Shivani. Please call me Diana. It is so nice to finally meet you! The picture in your file and Bruce's own words surely do not do you enough justice. Your beauty truly does revival that of the goddess Aphrodite." Diana sweetly praises her causing the young woman to blush.

"Thanks. That's ah...a really big compliment. I'm not gonna get strucked by lightning because you said that, am I?" Shivani looked up at the sky expecting to get striked down where she stood at any moment.

"No." Diana laughs.

"Okay. That's good. And you said Bruce has talked about me?" A shy smile graced Shivani's features. The Amazon princess wore a secret smile of her own.

"Yes. Speaking of Bruce, I'm surprised to see you here. I arrived at the cave hours ago and stayed for some time but you weren't there. When he left I had assumed that you would've gone and accompanied him on his way to get the new recruit."

"Um, I had something to do." Shivani messed with material of her jacket sleeve and looked into the warriors questioning eyes, "Bruce doesn't know."

"Well. Let us hope he has a better chance than I." Diana say crossing her arms with a sigh.

"What do you mean?"

"You've seen Victor Stone's file?"

"Yes."

Out of all the recruits Victor's personal file was one of the very last she read. Shivani was saddened about how he had died so young, and in what was indeed his prime. Losing his life in such a terrible accident. She'd never wish for something like that to happen to anyone. Not even on her worst enemy. But his file was one she'd also returned too, mostly only the pictures and documents, high school news paper. But the video attached inside the file of his sudden rebirth was NOT returned to after the first time of her watching it—the young woman couldn't deal with the screams of pure agony coming from him that shook her soul, and immediately shut the whole computer off. Pushing away from the desk with her head in her ands, balled up in the computer chair.