Fazzing Fazzbear High

~~~Foxy p.o.v~~~

Foxy woke up with a start as he heard the gun shots. Constant gun shots and screaming. No. He was just in his room. He sighed a sigh of relief as he realized it was just his cat, lolbit. Foxys face then went pale as he realized it was 7:30pm. He was supposed to be awake 10 minutes ago! Cursing at his crappy alarm he got out of bed. He walked over to his dresser and pulled open the oak drawers.

He looked inside and just saw black clothing. Black Jackets,Pants,Shirts etc. He threw on his clothes as fast as possible and grabbed his backpack. He was beginning his second year of High School and he was going to be late if he didn't hurry. He quickly rushed out of the door and stopped at his car. He lived alone since his parents died during....the break in. He shook the thoughts away and got in his car.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

He was just 7 years old. He was sleeping in his room when he woke up to the sound that would haunt his dreams. He heard glass shattering and his parents screaming. He heard his dad yell: "STAY BACK! IM ARMED WITH A-" His father was cut off by 2 gun shots. The burglar slowly climb up the stairs laughing. "I know your here little boy! I've been watching you and waiting for this day." Foxy then jumped towards his door,locked it,and then barricaded it with every single piece of furniture in his room.

Then he sat down and cried as the man attempted to break down his bed room door. Suddenly foxy heard a loud, WEEEOOOOO WEEEEEOOOO! The police! The neighbors must've heard the gun shots and called 911! He heard the killer whisper "Crap" to himself and bolt out of the room.

~~~End of flash back~~~

His life was pretty much already a living hell. He sighed and closed his eyes. WAIT IM DRIVING! Foxy realized what he was doing but it was too late. He hit the brakes as he saw a white haired girl (You can guess who it is 😉) in front of his car. It was too late and he heard a THUMP come from the hood. He froze in fear. He might go to jail! Foxy then snapped out of his thoughts and got out to help the girl.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first part of my HighSchool series! Don't worry! Chapters will get longer! For now I'm just going to write this first one a short chapter because its like, 10:42PM here in Pennsylvania. But I'm on break so you guys get to shower in chapters of my other book and this one! Ok that sounded a biiittttt to weird..... #FANBOY