Going to game night

Mangle P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed, texting when I got a text from chi.

(Bold is chi and italic is Mangle)

Hey Mangle! Me, Fred,Bon and Mari are all having a game night and sleepover! Want to come?

Sure.😀. Can I invite Freddy,Chica,Bonnie and Foxy?😊

Sure! The more the merrier!😃

Kay, I'll text Freddy,Bonnie and Chica, I think they have Foxys number, I think... He might've given them a fake number.

Eh, we can always look him up in the phone book if that's so.🙄

Ya I guess. I'll go text them!

Kay! C ya at my place!

(End of conversation)

I went and texted Freddy,Bonnie and Chica. They all replied. Freddy said he would invite Foxy. I smiled and grabbed my keys off my bed. Instead of walking to the garage I went out my bedroom door and went down the beautiful wooden stairs to my mansion. My Dad was flipping through the channels on the 3000 channel, 123 inch by 99 inch massive HDTV. I walked past him and threw my keys on the key rack. We had just had our garage extended so it could hold 57 cars. I looked at the 57 pairs of keys. I spent a good 10 minutes deciding on a car to take before choosing the keys to the 15 cilinder Dodge viper that had 400 horse power, and 3 engines. I walked out and got in the car. It was breathtaking. The Dodge viper may have only had 2 seats but it was spacious. There was a magnificent recentley waxed,laminated oak dashboard with a leather steering wheel with a silk cover. I looked at the speed meter and my mouth dropped. The Dodge Viper could go up to 310 miles per hour!?!?!? I laughed as I started the car. I raised the rpm so it made a race car sound. It was fun making cool race car sounds with a luxury supercar but I had somewhere to go. I grabbed the stick shift and shifted into reverse. The garage sensed the car moving and automatically opened. I backed out and drove out of my driveway into the crouded street.

Foxy POV

I got in my new Honda. I sold my old car to some poor fellow who didn't realise the car had a broken taillight. FOR $23,000! I grinned and backed out of my apartment building driveway. I drove through the streets. I was unfortunate enough to live in the poor part of town. Not the hood, but still had a LOT of crime. I was driving down the road and saw two guys pointing guns at each other. I floored the petal and sped past them, spraying mud in their faces. I laughed as they got up. I was too far away now for them to shoot me. I sped up, pushing the car to 120 miles per hour, I used the extra 23k to upgrade the car a bit...sorry did I say a bit? I meant a LOT. I watched the speed-o-meter go to 220 mph. I laughed and drifted through an intersection. I was starting to enter the nicer part of town, where little kids lived so I slowed down a lot to 34 mph. I looked at the text that had Chi's address on it. I looked around. She was only a mile up. I drove for 1 more minute and reached my destination. It was a large sized house with double gates at the drive way and a massive backyard complete with a swimming pool and jaccuzie. I pulled over at the curb, walked to the gate and rung the doorbell.