Ouch........

Foxy P.O.V.

Then utter chaos formed. Everyone started pulling us away. My eye patch was showing again. I couldn't deal with the embarrassment of this situation. I whipped around with my fist which surprisingly made the people holding me back off. I quickly ran and jumped out the open window. Please land on a bush. I sighed with relief as I landed on a bush. Sure it hurt a little, but at least it wasn't cement. I looked up 3 stories to see everyone looking down at me with shocked faces. The teacher seemed to have arrived and was also staring down. With a smirk on my face I ran away as fast as I could. As I was running my eye patch got caught on a branch and slid off my head. I froze in fear. If I were to grab it I would have to face the windows. Everyone stopped shouting as they realised that shockingly my eye patch was on the ground. I covered my hole for an eye with my hand as I bent down and put it on my head. Now I really needed to get out of here. Even worse I could see the schools security coming towards me.

Foxy: PIECE OUT MOTHER FUCKERS!

I laughed as I flipped them all off as I ran away.

I ran as fast as possible too the parking lot. Surprisingly they must be low on security because there wasn't any security in the parking lot. I practically slammed my finger into the unlock button on my car and got in. Well I guess this means extra work hours at Wendy's. I then turned on the radio and listened to some music. I didn't find anything good so I put on some of my phones music. I chose Heathens by 21 pilots and drove through the town.

Time skip to 3:30pm

If I were at school I would just now be getting out. I gave a customer their Coca-cola and waited for another customer. The next person to walk through the door I practically groaned at. Why'd I get this job?! People get to see me all day which IS EXACTLY what I DONT want! Mangle was staring at her phone and didn't notice me when she came in but when she got to the counter she did.

Mangle:Foxy?!

I gave her a look that said:SHUT THE FAZZ UP AND ORDER YOU DAMN MEAL! She seemed to realise what I wanted and started ordering.