❌22❌

Author Pov.

Jungkook placed jimin down on the bed before sitting on his knees between jimin legs.

Jimin was a bit confused but started caressing the younger hair who was resting his head on his lap.

The younger of the two looked up at jimin sadness filling his eyes.

" sorry jimin.. "
Jungkook said before pushing jimin down surprising his boyfriend as he started lifting up his shirt.

The older was so surprised that he wasn't sure what to do slowly reaching to hold Jungkook hand but stopped when he felt the trail of wet kisses the younger placing from his chest till near his pants.

Jimin breath hitched as he felt confused and worried about what might happen trying to stop his boyfriend but being mute wasn't helping him at all.

Jungkook started pulling down the boy pants leaving him just in his boxer.

" sorry... "
Jungkook whispered as his eyes started to fill with tears while placing kisses on the older body.

The older was scared and anxious but when he saw the boy crying on top of him, he couldn't push him...

Jimin sat up trying to hold him and stop him from taking off what left of his clothes while pulling him into his embrace

Jungkook suddenly stopped and started crying a bit loud as he buried his head in jimin lap.

" sorry jimin.. i.. I didn't- "
Jimin interrupted him after he cupped his face slowly leaning near his face, placing a gentle kiss on the younger lips.

Jungkook leaned in trying to keep jimin lips on his but whined when jimin pulled away.

The older caressed the boy hair before standing up leaving the crying boy a bit confused.

Jimin removed the blanket and signaled the younger to lay there which Jungkook did without wasting a minute.

The smaller smiled as he laid down next to his boyfriend pulling him into his embrace trying to comfort him to sleep.

Jungkook was happy, even if he cant hear comforting words from the only person he loves,
he was happy.

__
The two woke up early in the morning still cuddling.

" good morning "
Jungkook whispered as he buried his head deeper in jimin neck earning a giggle from the older as he got a ticklish sensation because of the younger hair
and breath.

" can I spend the rest of my life here with you? "
Jungkook blurted out while tightening his grip on jimin.

The older eyes widened a bit before nodding repeatedly, making the younger look up surprised of how jimin is willing to spend his whole life with him without thinking.

" are you just saying it because we're dating? "
Jungkook asked sadness covering his voice.

Jimin shook his head before pulling away from the younger to get his whiteboard.

The younger whined at the loss of warmth but ignored it knowing his boyfriend needed to say something to him.

___
If it's you...
I would love to live with you.
__

Jungkook read what his boyfriend wrote making him get a bit emotional.

" jimin stop giving me hope... "
Jungkook said in a sad tone.

__
I want to live with you...
__

Jungkook read what the older wrote again making him cry like a small baby.

" If I do... I am never leaving you! "
Jungkook said as he tightened his grip on jimin waist.

Jimin nodded as he hugged him tightly.
" you still can change your mind..
or else you will be stuck with me!!"
Jungkook threatened the older.

Jimin laughed making the younger look up at him.

" I will cling to you... "
Jimin nodded staring deep into his boyfriend's eyes.

" I will follow you everywhere... "
Jimin smiled nodding again.

" are you still sure..? "
Jungkook asked hope filling his voice.

Jimin nodded making the boy lay on top of him bringing him into a tight hug that suffocated the older.

" you bought it to yourself... "
Jungkook mumbled on the older neck while tears still falling from his eyes earning another nod from jimin as he hugged him even tighter scared that if he let him go he will break down.

__
I will proofread it later
Sorry about any mistakes
💛💛💛