❌42❌

Author Pov.

Jimin and jungkook arrived at their shared apartment, the older quickly entered leaving the younger boy confused behind him.

" jimin, come on tell me whats wrong already? "
Jungkook as he looked at his watch.
" its only 7:30pm, i was planning on taking you somewhere, but you suddenly left me there. "
He added looking a bit disappointed.

Jimin fiddled with his fingers, trying his best to avoid jungkook eyes.

" jimin? "
Jungkook called feeling a bit concerned.

Jimin released a deep sigh before taking out his phone to text jungkook his excuse.
__

Mochi🍡💛✨
You don't like how i am turning to be...
I was willing to change for you...
But you hate the new me...

__
" hate? Who said so? "
Jungkook asked shocked a little bit.
__

Mochi🍡💛✨
You said i am being naughty...
And i should stop doing it in public.

__
Jungkook read the text message and smiled.
" i didn't say that because i hate you, i just don't trust myself around you anymore... "

Jimin looked up confused but jungkook already know he want to ask why?

" i am scared that because i started to sexually desire you, not that normal stuff we did, but more.."
Jungkook said as he cupped jimin cheeks.

Jimin stared at jungkook eyes for few seconds before starting texting him again.
__

Mochi🍡💛✨
Then do it...
Just don't push me away.
I cant handle being away from you anymore.

__
A tear rolled down from jimin eyes as jungkook read his text, for someone reason he felt a knot in his stomach from nervousness, he never thought that jimin would ever let him do it.

" really? Are you sure jimin? "
Jungkook asked as jimin nodded.

" if i gain your permission i am doing it today! "
Jungkook threatened in playful tone.

Jimin smiled as he nodded and hugged the boy.
" wait here "
The younger said as he pushed jimin away and took his jacket leaving the apartment running.

Jimin was shocked and confused,
why did jungkook leave him in a hurry,
like he needed to do something, jimin frowned but decided its better if he go and make dinner instead while waiting the younger boy to get back home.

Jungkook arrived at a nearby store and bought few candles and stuff that he can decorate the room with, even if he got a permission to do it, he will still make an effort to make it special for the virgin boy, even if he had to put a last minute decorations for him.

Jungkook was running all over the place that he finished in an hour, lucky him jimin house was near to the stores area.

He opened the door, eyes searching all over the place for jimin, when he smelled the food inviting smell he knew where the older was, so he decided to run to the room and lock it in the process, jimin was confused he just stared at the kitchen door thinking of why jungkook was running like this...and here when he started to do what he do best...
doubt himself.

15minute later jimin walked to their bedroom,
gently knocking the door.

" just a minute, jimin!
Go wait me there i will come in few minutes. "
Jungkook shouted as he kept on moving stuff that Jimin wasn't sure what.

Jimin looked down feeling disappointed in a way before he walked toward the living room, watching tv as he waited for jungkook to come join him to eat.

Almost 10minute later jungkook finally decided to join the frowning boy.

" whats wrong jimin? "
Jungkook asked as he sat down.

Jimin looked at him and shook his head before taking a hold of his chopstick.

" sorry, i ran away and avoided you,
i just made you a last minute thing, and i needed it to stay a surprise until after dinner, ok? "
Jungkook asked with pleading eyes.

Jimin frown slowly turned to a smile when he heard jungkook reason, it means it wasn't his fault, and that he didn't do anything bad to the boy.

Jungkook smiled.
" lets eat, ok? "
Jimin nodded as the smile never left his face,
not aware of what waiting him inside... even worse, what kind of beast will unleash on him tonight.