❌39❌

Jimin Pov.

I am an idiot...
I should have listen... I shouldn't have ignored my heart when all it ever wanted is you...
I shouldn't have easily let you go...
I thought i am doing you a favor...
But i cant, if i don't have you back,
I don't even want myself anymore...

I arrived at jungkook house, i am not sure what time is it but i didnt care, all i want now is jungkook, even if i have to wake him up late..

I rang the bell to his house gate, i kept on ringing the bell when no one opened the door after 3 minutes.

i have been ringing the bell non-stop for 15minute and still no one opened the door.

I was about to ring it again but i saw a mad women walking toward me after she opened the door,
she wasn't his mother but she was really mad.

" what the hell are you doing ringing
the house bell at 12AM "
She shouted at me.

I hate this... i hate myself...
i cant even voice out his name.

" leave! "
She threatened before leaving me and walked back inside.

I rang the bell again.
This time the door opened a few seconds later.
" i am gonna call the poli- "
Someone called her leading her to stop shouting at me before she bowed and opened the door wider revealing... sleepy looking jungkook.

His eyes widened when he saw me, he stared at me for few seconds before be ran toward me.
" jimin! What are you doing here "
He opened the gate door and walked closer to me,
but i was quicker.

I hugged him tight as tears kept falling from my eyes, i wanted to really talk at this exact moment...
but i failed to even when i tried.

" jimin... "
he called me again, his voice sounding so sweet and caring but yet raspy, full with worry as he started caressing my head.

I just tightened my hands around his neck as i buried my face on the crook of his neck.

I didn't care when i felt him bend down a little bit before he carried me and rested his hands on my thighs leading me to wrap my legs around his waist to support myself up.

I felt embarrassed that he carried me this way,
but I wasn't planning on letting him go... ever.

Author Pov.

Jungkook walked up the stairs and to his room, he locked the door and sat down jimin on the bed before sitting on his knees between jimin legs.

" now tell me,
why were you crying at my house door at 12am? "
Jungkook asked with a small smile on his face slowly reaching out to wipe the tears trail on jimin cheeks.

Jimin looked deep into his eyes as if he was asking him to read it from his eyes, he wished that jungkook will understand just from seeing his eyes.

Jungkook smile was something he missed, since jungkook broke up with him he hardly saw that bunny smile that he love, though this smile is not his favorite one but still it's jungkook smile,
it means he loves it all.

The older cupped jungkook face as he slowly connected their lips together, eyes closed as he moved closer to jungkook face, he wasn't moving his lips, but the impact of them pressing their lips tight on each other explained a lot of unspoken words.

Jungkook pulled away resting his head on jimin forehead.

" jimin... "
Jungkook called the smaller his smile never leaving his face.

Jimin quickly removed his hands away from jungkook cheeks making the boy whine at the loss of warmth... his hands warmth.

__

Mochi🍡💛✨
Please take me back

__

Jungkook stood up to bring his phone
He read the text as he sat again on his knees
between jimin legs.

__

Mochi🍡💛✨
and you cant say no...

__

Jungkook for some reason smiled before looking up at jimin, kissing him as he laid on top of him.

" i can never say no. "
He whispered before connecting their lips again, his hands slowly finding it way to jimin thighs lifting them up as he slowly caressed them before leaning closer to jimin lips, leaving a trail of wet kisses from his lips to his pale neck, creating a lot of hickeys to mark what his again, to show everyone that he would never let go of this boy again.

That this boy meant to be his and no one can ever take him away from him.

____
Hope you guys like this chapter
it lacks a bit but i hope you guys enjoy reading it
💛💛💛💛

I am really happy and grateful to you guys
The story reached 5k reads
It means a lot for me specially
With my bad story...