♚Chapter 3♚

"What do you mean they escaped?!" King Grisha roared in outrage, slamming his fist down onto the arm rest of his throne. He glared down at the commander who was kneeling on one knee, fist over his heart and head down in respect.

"My lord, forgive me for I had not been fast enough to capture them and return the prince." The blonde alpha said, head still bowed.

Grisha snarled and grit his teeth harshly, green eyes flashing in fury before closing his eyes and relaxing. It wouldn't do any better to get angry and throw a tantrum. If they didn't get Eren back soon, the Ackermans were sure to get suspicious in the delay of the wedding. Problems would arise and Grisha didn't need that. He had to get Eren back.

Right when he was about to speak, the double doors to the room were thrown open, startling the guards standing by it. Eren's future and supposed-to-be alpha strode in, dark cape swishing behind him as his boots thumped against the marble and well polished floor. His mere presence radiated dominance--- more so than King Yeager.

Levi paused right beside the kneeling commander, kneeled on one leg and bowed his head in greeting and respect before standing again and looking Grisha straight in the eye. "My lord," he tilted his head, strands of dark hair falling in his face delicately. "I have a proposal to make."

Grisha eyed him before raising a brow in curiosity. A proposal? It was rare to see Levi suggest things since things concerning other people hardly mattered to him. Other than mating his son of course. Grisha was fully aware of the raven's attraction to his son, Eren, and refused to acknowledge the alpha in him growling at the thought of another alpha laying their hands on his cub.

He cleared his throat and nodded at the man. Giving him permission. "Alright."

Levi's lips twitched slightly before he crossed his arms and said, "To help with your little problem, I'll convince my family to hold back enough for me to retrieve the prince back safely."

Grisha's eyes narrowed. "What are you getting at Ackerman?" He grit out, not liking the sound of where this is going.

Levi stared at him, face and voice devoid of any emotion as he said his next line, "I want Eren to come back with me to my country and full control over your army, kingdom and land."

Beside him, the commander stiffened in his spot while Grisha shot up from his seat with a roar, "YOU'RE INSANE!" He snarled viciously, eyes hardening. How dare this alpha come in all high and mighty and demand full control over his land?! Absolutely atrocious!

Levi clicked his tongue and turned away, "Then I hope you look forward to another war, Mr. Yeager." The raven glared at the man mockingly, dark blue eyes glowing with promised destruction. He began to head out.

Grisha grinded his teeth together, fists clenched so tight as he forced out with reluctance, eyes casted to the floor, "Wait. . . "

Levi paused.

The king slumped in his seat, his gaze not meeting anything as he said the next words like it physically pained him, "Alright, Ackerman. . . . You have yourself a deal."

He could not afford another devasting war.

-

Eren awoke to the sound of loud rustling, furrowing his brows in annoyance that his beauty sleep had been disturbed. He tried to move but when he felt the restraints on his arms and ankles, he blinked his eyes open a few times, hissing at the sunlight in his eyes.

"Rise and shine, princess," Jean's voice had him growling softly. Then there were rough hands grabbing him by the shoulder and yanking him up in a sitting position so fast his world spun for several seconds.

"We've got a long travel to go, so you might as well eat now while you can." The alpha said before standing and moving away from him. Then moments later, he came back though this time with a dagger in his hand.

Eren tensed up and struggled against his binds at the sight of the weapon. "Touch me and I'll kill you!" The omega snarled fiercely, his growls of warning only getting louder with each step the alpha took towards him.

Jean rolled his eyes in annoyance and snapped impatiently, "I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm only gonna cut your binds. Alright?"

Eren snorted, before hissing at the man."Oh yeah, like nothing stopped you from hurting me back there!"

Jean growled, "That was only cause' you were pissing me off you damn omega!" He shot back.

Eren bristled and shouted, "I have a name you asshole licking horse!"

Jean threw the dagger on the ground before marching towards the brunette on the floor, teeth gritted and eyes sharp and cold with rage. "That's it!" He was about to lung at the boy when Marco's voice interrupted him.

"Jean, stop."

Marco paused behind the stiffened omega, who had not been expecting the raven haired alpha to appear behind him so silently, before swiftly slicing the binds holding Eren's arms together. Once done, he helped untie the binds at the omega's ankles.

Finally free from his restraints, Eren flexed his sore arms, and stretched his limbs out, satisfied when he heard a 'pop'. He sighed in relief and glanced up at the much more nicer, though still an asshole for kidnapping him, alpha. "Uhm," he bit his bottom lip. "Is there a stream nearby? I need to. . . ."

Marco stared at him for several moments before sighing. "You won't try to escape?"

Eren shook his head and scoffed. "I wouldn't get very far." He grumbled, tugging at his now torn clothing that used to be his wedding dress.

Marco tapped his chin in thought before nodding. "Alright." He looked over his shoulder at Jean who was leaning against a tree. "Jean, I'll be back. We won't be gone long." He assured him.

Jean rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Before flinging a knife at the tree across from him.

Eren slumped. He hoped it wouldn't be a long day. . . .