Really?

Zoey's P.O,V

I woke up took a shower put my outfit on (outfit on side) I was wearing a white shirt with a gray sweater thing jeans and gray boots. Then I brushed my teeth put my makeup on then curled my hair. I walked down the stairs to see Damon walk into the kitchen I followed him then I got a text from my dad. It said "hey can I talk to you?" I replied with a yeah then I told Damon and left.

I went over to Elena's house I walked in to see my dad sitting on the couch I walked in there and stood in front of him. He didn't move her just took out and gun then shot me twice and left. I fell to the floor only to see Damon come into the house when he saw me he came over to me. He tried to put his wrist in my mouth but I rejected it because it's vampire blood.

Come on Zoe please. He said

Damon's only trying to help me so I opened up my mouth and left his blood go down my throat. It tasted gross I don't see how vampires can stand the taste of blood it's so gross. I sat up and started cry I stood up only to be pulled into a hug by Damon. I pulled back and walked home which is Damon and Stefan's house I went to my room and just cried.

DAMONS P.O.V

I went into the kitchen where Ric was.

Why Ric? I asked

No daughter of mine is a wolf. He said

I'm your friend and I'm a vampire. I said

Yeah your not my kid. He said

You can't blame her blame yourself and who you slept with. I said

Then I walked out when I got to the house I seen Stefan.

She's crying and blasting music probably to hope we can't hear her cry. He said

Yeah her dad shot her twice I healed her. I said

Do you like her. He asked

I nodded then left I think I really do like her as more than a friend she probably doesn't feel the same way. I walked in front of her to hear "I got one less problem without ya one less one less problem" I walked in her head turned to me her cheeks were puffy and her eyes are red. It hurt me to see her like this she turned down the music and got up.

Hey I'm sorry. I said

ZOEYS P.O.V

It's not your fault. I said

I hugged him I like him as more than a friend but he probably doesn't feel the same I wish he did though. I just hugged him I'm so depressed now it's terrible I don't like this not one bit I miss my dad.

Just then my phone went off I looked at it to see a text from Tyler it said "hey Stefan told me and Caroline what happened we're sorry." I typed back it's okay then I got a text from Elena it said "Hey sorry about Alaric and I kissed Damon did you know I'm sired to him to.". I looked at Damon about to cry again.

Damon did you kiss Elena? I asked

Yes why? He asked

I should have knew it he doesn't like me back god how can I be so stupid.

So she's also sired to you to isn't? I asked

Yes whi does this matter? He asked

Just leave me alone. I said then walked out

I went to the grill I walked in and saw Klaus and Tyler sitting at the bar I remember Tyler saying he broke the sire bond but that he's pretending to be sired. I just walked out of the grill only to be pulled into a ally behind the grill Klaus had a hold on my throat Tyler was beside of him.

Tyler leave I'm going to need to be alone. Klaus said

Tyler walked away without a word I looked at Klaus his hold on my throat tightened.

Now tell me is Tyler still sired to me? He asked

Yes. I said

Lies have a nice nap. He said then I blacked out

DAMONS P.O.V

I was getting worried about her she's been gone forever I was pacing then the doorbell went off.

I opened the door to Tyler.

What Tyler? I asked

It's Zoey she needs your help. He said

Why Tyler what happened? I asked

Klaus asked me to leave them alone so I walked away but I know she's in trouble. He said

Your stupid if he turns her into a hybrid her dad's going to hate her more if it's possible. I said

I walked out then used my vampire speed to go to the grill I walked behind the grill to the ally cUse when Klaus hurts someone at the grill he takes then back her. I looked around then I finally found her body she was breathing but barely it was real weak.

I took her to our house then I layed her down on my bed then I layed down beside her. About a hour later she woke up if you didn't know I gave her my blood. She sat up holding her throat klaus is everywhere from now on no one is letting her leave without a guy with her.

Hey. I said

Hi. She said

What did Klaus do to you? I asked

ZOEYS P.O.V

What did Klaus do to you? Damon asked

He just suffocated me. I said

That's it you are not leaving the house without me. He said

Why do you care you've got your stupid little doppelgänger. I said

Listen why did you freak out earlier? He asked

Ask your stupid little doppelgänger. I said

What happen just tell me. He said

Damon when I found out Elena was sired to you I was mad and when I found out she kissed you I was mad/sad. I said

Sound like your jealous. He said

Well here goes nothing I'm going to tell him how it feel the least he can do is not be my friend any more.

I-I think I-I l-love you. I said

--------***********⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

🅰/N guess what I'm now updating woo!