House of the rising sun

Zoey's P.O.V

After we clarified we were both going to New Orleans I started packing and Hayley went home to pack. It was the middle of the night I packed all the things I would need like clothes and all that stuff. Anyways once I was done packing I put my stuff in my car and drove to Hayley's house. When I got there I texted her I was outside her house and she came and put her stuff I my car and we headed to New Orleans this was going to be a long drive!

ALARICS P.O.V

I couldn't sleep I felt so bad for treating Zoey that way and when I kicked her out before she left how she called me Alaric it hurt me. Maybe I was to hard on her but I did have a point and so did Damon about sleeping with her mom. The thing is her mom was supposed to be a one night stand but she ended up pregnant. So once she had the baby she killed herself and left so I kept the baby. But she wasn't planned but I was happy to have her in my life so I need to try an get her back in my life. Because I'm dying

STEFANS P.O.V

I got up and went to find a animal to eat well I was hungry I don't see why you have to kill people or even animals to live being a vampire messed up my life. But it was my fault Damon was turned he wanted to die and not be a monster but I forced him to drink and now here we are. Hating each other cause Katherine torn is apart. Anyway time to eat little thumper (The bunny from Bambi!).

Elena's P.O.V

Damon said he wanted to meet me so I'm getting ready to go and meet him I love him I loved him before I turned but I kept denying it. But I'm glad he still wants me because I still want him anyway I'm just going to eat and brush my teeth then I'm gone!

DAMONS P.O.V

When I woke up I texted Elena to meet me so I got ready to meet her once I was ready I just waited around until I realized it was quiet to quiet. So I ran upstairs to Zoey's room to see her bags packed and a letter in the table it read.

Dear Damon and Stefan,

I need some time to think and I'm helping a friend don't try to find me I just need to think I might come back soon I don't know but please just don't look for me. And I only want you all to call me once a week and text once a day per person just please don't ask me to come home because I need time.

Love,

Zoey

P.S Damon it's not just your fault it's mine to for falling in love so easy!

"Oh My Gosh"

KLAUS' P.O.V

I am in New Orleans to get my hometown back and with a help of a witch it can happen so I have all my family undaggered. But I have to undagger the only one I haven't undaggered which is Kol!

Hayley's P.O.V

We were just a few hours away from New Orleans so we'll be there soon can't wait to find out if I am really pregnant.

"Thank you for coming with me and driving me down here!" I said

"No problem I also need answers and they should be down here!" She said

I smiled at her and layed back and fell asleep!

Kol's P.O.V

I woke with a gasp I got out of the coffin and seen a blood bag by the coffin on a table so I drunk it and walked out of the basement. Time to get revenge on Nik

Caroline's P.O.V

I was walking around town when I seen Ric walking in town I was fixing to turn away but then he called my name so I waited for him.