A very sad day

A/N this is going to be a sad chapter I think anyway before you start reading this and hate me read to the very end because I hope you all will like it! Kisses 😘

➖K

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️❤️❤️❤️⭐️💚💚❤️❤️❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️❤️💚❤️❤️❤️

Zoey's P.O.V

I woke up took a shower put my outfit on (on the side) curled my hair brushed my teeth and put my makeup on and did my usual morning things I do. I am going to look for some answers about my mom Kol told me some but not enough. I have to go back to mystic falls that one library Is where the information is. I was looking for my phone then it started ringing I found it and answered it. And yes Katherine is back we had a long talk about things anyway.

(Phone convo)

"Hey Elena!"

"Zoey you need to come home now." She said

"Why?" I asked

"Alaric died." She said

(End of phone convo)

I just hung up on her and I fell to the floor crying how could he just die he acted fine according to Damon.

Hayley's P.O.V

I heard a big 'thud' I guess you could say I have to stay in my room because I went on a walk by myself so I'm basically grounded. So I started banging on my bedroom door.

"Shut up little wolf" Kol said as he opened the door

I just rolled my eyes at him

"What did you want?" He asked

"Go check on Zoey!" I said I was mad they leave me alone in a house just with Zoey and Kol. Zoey I'm okay with but Kol gosh.

Kol's P.O.V

"Fine." I said

I closed her bedroom door and went to Zoey's room I opened the door and seen her crying on the floor. When she seen me she got up and started packing. Okay I'm confused.

"What's going on?" I asked

"I'm leaving." She said

"Why?" I asked I needed to know

"For my reasons!" She said

"Don't go back just to find answers." I said

"It's not just that Kol Alaric died." She said

I stood there in shock I mean he was a hunter not one of the five but he was a hunter. Me and Zoey are best friends now.

"I'm coming with you." I said

Elena's P.O.V

After Zoey hung up on me I finished getting ready were burying him right now I thought we should wait for Zoey but everyone disagreed. So I was wearing a black dress with black heels I feel like I'm a goth or something. Anyway I walked outside with every one who was here which was Me, Damon, Jeremy, Bonnie, Caroline, Stefan, Matt, Tyler, Liz, and all of out friends and Alaric's friends. We started it was my turn to give a speech.

Alaric was like my 2nd father he was there when I needed him and it's sad that his daughter couldn't be here today anyway all of us who knew Alaric knew he was an amazing guy he was a great teacher, a great friend, and lastly a great dad. We will all remember Alaric as he was a funny, sweet guy. Once I was done I walked off the stage thing and went to my seat beside Damon.

After that we went outside and buried him I looked at Damon he looked like he was feeling guilty.

"Damon why do you look like your feeling guilty?" I asked

"Because I am I knew he was dying and I talked to Zoey at least twice since she was gone and I knew he was dying both times." He said and he left

Zoey's P.O.V

Well me and Kol were on our way to mystic falls when we stopped and seen Katherine now she's with us now. We are in mystic falls now we are stopping at Katherine's apartment she has here. We got there they unpacked and I started walking to the forest thing or whatever where Alaric was buried. I got there and sat down on my knees on the ground.

"Hey daddy I know you probably still hate me but I still love you your still my dad I wish I would've seen you before you died. Me and Damon used to date then we broke up I don't know if Damon told you but we broke up because he said he still loved Elena. I've found a little bit of information on our family and mom and I also found out I was a accident now I know why it was so easy for you to hate me. But I hope that one day you actually did love me before you died and I never wanted to be a wolf I just wanted to be human. God why does life have to be so complicated? I miss you and love you dad."

I was done I turned around and seen Kol I looked at him and started crying again.

Alaric's P.O.V

I can't believe she came back once she found out I was dead I mean I was so mean to her I know she didn't want to be a wolf. And why does life have to be so complicated.

Zoey's P.O.V

"Hey I have something I need to do I'll see ya tonight!" Kol said

"Okay just please don't get yourself killed I've lost enough people." I said

I hugged him then he left.

Kol's P.O.V

Went to the little Gilbert's house to finish my job I need to get done.

Zoey's P.O.V

It's been 3 hours since Kol left I was getting worried but me and Katherine are best friends now. Just then my phone rung I answered it.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Zo Kol died." Damon said

And just like that I hung up and cried again.

➖Later that night!➖

I was at a library in the history of mystic falls section but I was in the fiction side you know the ones with vampires, werewolves, hybrids, witches, and doppelgängers. Anyway I found a boom labeled Mary Foster my moms name. I got it and left I went to Katherine's apartment and began reading it.

"Mary Foster is a witch and a vampire so she is a special hybrid there was only one special hybrid and she was it so if she had/has a child and killed her self or died all her power would go to her child. Rather it was a boy or girl so if the child ever got turned into a regular hybrid they would be a special hybrid the powers unlock when they find out about there family. When they get the power it will be stronger on a blue full moon."

The next blue full monk is on graduation day!

"The hybrid will be very powerful,but before she/he must perform spells she needs to have a lot of practice. There is a very tricky spell that only the special hybrid can do and it's somewhere in mystic falls. It's a spell that can bring back the supernatural creatures from the other side. She/he can bring back all of them or just the ones they want but they need to be careful because they can also bring back the dead enemy's."

So I'm a special witch time to bring back Kol and a few others!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

A/N I know weird and sad chapter I wasn't going to kill Kol but I wanted to make graduation the same. So before you all hate me I am bringing Kol back for sure now please tell me if you want Alaric back! Kisses

➖K