The finale!

Zoey's P.O.V

*3 years later*

I woke up on Damon's chest I got up took a shower put my outfit on curled my hair did my makeup and my usual morning things. Then I heard a scream I ran down stairs to see Annie fell on the steps I walked up to her and picked her up. Annie is my and Damon's daughter I know we thought vampires couldn't procreate but we can.

Damon came down stairs and took her out of my hands I rolled my eyes but when he got her she stopped crying. She's always liked Damon better for some reason she is going to be a daddy's girl it's only been 1 year and she looks like she's 5 which is weird and did I tell you Kol's in love with her.

Damon doesn't agree but I talked him into it I just wanted Kol to find someone and he found Annie and I think that's good. Kol's been so much happier since Damon gave him permission to date her me and Damon are also married now. Just then Alaric walked in I gave him a hug he is my dad now.

"Okay you two take good care of Annie I'm going to bekahs and Stefan's." I yelled as I walked out

I walked out to my car and drove over to Stefan's and Rebekah's they are married and they are so adorable I totally shipped it before they got together! I walked I to the house without knocking to see Rebekah making lunch. She adopted a kid and planned on turning her as she got older if she wanted.

"Hey Bekah!" I said

"Hey Zo!" She said

"Where's Chloe?" I asked

"She is outside in the backyard playing!" Bekah said

"Okay so how are things with you and Stefan?" I asked

"Amazing! How about you and Damon?" She asked

"We're amazing and Annie is growing so fast she's only 1 year and looks 5!" I said

That's weird." She said

***

I left Bekahs and went home Damon and Annie were playing a game my life is finally complete! I'm living in my fairytale!

And we all lived happily ever after!

THE END 😭

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️❤️❤️❤️💚💚💚💚❤️💚

A/N it's over if you have any questions ask in the comments I'll answer them!