Chapter 2

Taylor's POV

I instinctively grab my stuffed bunny, Lou. She always calms me down.

I'm not going to lie, I'm kind if scared. This man acts like he knows me. And how does he know where I live?

As if on cue, I hear the back door open. I chew on Lou's ear and curl up in a ball on my bed as I wait for him to find me. As I stare at the door, I start to hum the theme song to bubble guppies. (I babysit and this song is weirdly comforting! Don't judge!)

I hear the door open and I turn my head to the side resting on my knees.

"Hello baby girl." He whispers.

He walks twoards me and lifts my chin, "It's impolite to ignore people talking to you." He growls.

"H-hi mister" I stutter.

He smiles charmingly and twirls my hair around his finger, "Following rules now, are we love?" He chuckles, "That's not going to stop your punishment."

I continue chewing on Lou's ear looking down at my white ripped socks.

He sits down beside me and looks at the pale pink bunny in my hand, "Who's this?"

"Lou." I mumble while shifting away from him.

Harry runs his fingers up and down my arm and whispers, "Don't be scared of me love."

I hold Lou closer to me and glance at him. He pats his lap telling me to sit facing him. I shake my head telling him no, that we just met.

"Babydoll. You can trust me. I'm not going to hurt you too bad. You just need to learn." He continues to whisper.

While still holding Lou, I climb onto his lap and face him. He strokes my cheek and growls in my ear, "Now bend over my lap."

I figure, the sooner I submit the sooner I get this over with, so I obey quietly.

He mumbles something that sounds like "Good girl." And lifts my skirt slowly. I squirm and protest but he puts his long leg over the bend of my knee to keep me from moving.

"Stay still babydoll. I said I wouldn't hurt you too bad didn't I?" He says playing with my pig tails. I nod and he growls, "Use your words."

"Y-yes." I say quietly.

"Yes what?" He questions.

I look up at him in confusion and he chuckles. "Sir. Say yes sir."

"Yes... Sir" I mumble.

He nods and continues lifting my skirt until my panties show. He pauses before saying, "Now, tell me what you did wrong."

I scramble to think back. What did I do wrong? I can't remember!

"I- I um..." I try to think but he distracts my thinking by rubbing me.

"Go on. Tell me what you did." He encourages.

"I can't remember..." I mumble quietly.

"Well." He starts, "First, I told you to be careful. Did I not?" He speaks.

I nod, "Yes."

"Yes what." He snaps.

"Sir. Yes sir." I correct myself.

"Yes. I did tell you to be careful. But you little lady, were not. However, you did tell the truth," he pauses still rubbing me, "So that will be one spanking." He says, and I can hear the smirk forming on his face. "Then, you lied to me. And then lied again when I asked if you lied! Did you not?"

"Yes sir..." I say quietly.

He nods, "Yes so that will be five spankings. Shall we get started?"

When I don't answer he responds with a sharp, yet not as painful as I though, smack on my butt. I flinch and chew on Lou's ear.

"Say you're sorry." He says sternly.

"I'm sorry!" I whimper.

He spanks me again slightly harder making me wince, "Say it again."

"I'm s-sorry." I mumble.

This goes on three more times. He sits me up and strokes my cheek. I'm crying by now and Lou's ear is moist with my spit. I sniffle. Who finds hurting people fun? What does he get out of this?

He wipes my cheeks and brings my head to his chest, "Don't cry love. I had to teach you a lesson didn't I?"

I shrug and cry into his shoulder. He breathes in sharply but doesn't say anything about me not replying.

He rubs down my back and hums quietly. "I have to go now baby. But I'm going to leave you something on your dresser that I want you to read before you go to bed. Yes?"

I nod and climb off of him. Anything to not have punishment again.

He places a kiss on my forehead and walks out. I stare at the door for about five minutes then foot to my dresser to look at the piece of paper.

Curiosity takes over and I open it.

Rules and punishments for little one:

Rules:

1. Never lie to Daddy.
2. Always wear respectful clothing when in public.
3. Always hold Daddy's hand in public.
4. No cursing will be permitted. Ever.
5. Always refer to Harry as Daddy.
6. Bedtime is 8:45. No arguments. Daddy is aloud to change it.
7. Bath time is not playtime.
8. Play time without Daddy will result in immediate punishment.
9. Take punishments obediently.
10. Text back as soon as you can when Daddy texts or calls.
11. Never argue with daddy. Daddy knows best.
12. You must eat at least three meals a day. Daddy wants his baby healthy.

Failure to follow any rules will result in a punishment of Daddy's choice.

Punishments:

•Spankings (with daddy's choice of prop: whips, crops, belts, hand, etc.)
•timeouts
•no stuffies
•no sweets
•sexual torture
•position holding
•writing lines
•delayed/denied orgasms
•teasing
•restraining
•public teasing
•sex toys (gag balls, vibrators, butt plugs, etc.)
•anal
•humiliation

Punishments can be added or taken off however daddy chooses. Arguments will result in further punishment.

Safe words:

Close to stopping: yellow
Stop immediately: black

Using the safe words excessively will result in punishment. Only use the safe words when absolutely needed.

Remember: You are daddy's and no one else's. You belong to daddy and will act as so. Any disrespect twoards yourself or daddy will result in punishment. You must always treat yourself as a princess and as daddy sees you.

•failure to read the guidelines will result in punishment.
•text daddy when finished reading the guidelines.