Chapter 11

Taylor's POV

Harry carries me up the stairs on his hip and set me down on his bed.

"What do you want to wear today princess?" He says with his back to me, looking into the closet.

I take a minute to think. Pink. Of course. But how does he have all of my clothes? We aren't at my house or anything. Ignoring that, I say back to him, "Something pink."

I hear him chuckle and he pulls out a white laced camisole and and pink zip up jacket. He sets it by me then picks out a pair of light wash shorts.

I smile lazily, suddenly becoming tired. He walks over to me and lays me on my back. Since I am already stripped of my panties and shorts, he picks out a new pair of panties. "Pink okay babydoll?" He asks. I nod happily and lift my hips up so he can put them on me. As he slides them on me, his fingers linger along the soft skin of my princess parts.

"So soft." He whispers.

I sit up and watch him reach for my shirt. "Arms up."

I oblige and lift my arms as he lifts my shirt over my head, leaving me in a bra and panties. I blush lightly and he chuckles. He slips the tank top on me and straightens it out, following with the shorts and jacket.

Once he's done dressing me, he tells me to go to the bathroom and do whatever I need to do to get ready.

Since I don't really know who I'm meeting, I decide on the full face of makeup. I do a pink and purple smokey eye with winged eyeliner and put glittery pink eyeshadow over the light part of my lid. I put on thicker mascara and swipe some purple eyeshadow on my lower lid. I do the same with the other eye then continue on to my face. I put concealer under my eyes and on all my freckles then blend everything in with liquid foundation, setting it with a translucent powder. I highlight my cheeks and the tip of my nose then follow it with contour. When I'm done I swipe some nude shade of light brown, matte, lip gloss on my lips.

Daddy comes in while I'm stepping down from the counter and states for a bit. I blush and say, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing baby, you just look amazing. Are you almost ready?"

I nod saying I have to do my hair, which will only take five minutes.

I flip my head over and brush out all my tangles. I start a French braid at the base of my hair then work it up to the top. I wind my hair into a messy bun then actually look at myself in the mirror.

I guess I look okay.

With that thought, I skip, barefooted, into the room to see Harry on the bed on his phone. He looks up and smiles. "Vans or flats?" He asks.

"Pink Vans please." I say, once again wondering where he got all my clothes from.

He slips my socks and shoes on then, with a kiss on my forehead, we are out the door.

About ten minutes into driving we pull into a McDonalds since we didn't eat breakfast.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Harry's POV

After driving for about ten minutes, I look over to check on my baby and see she's sound asleep with her pacifier in her mouth. I chuckle and put on some music quietly.

"South side suicide..." I mumble to myself.

I continue driving and try not to wake her as I pull into the gravel drive way.

•••

Hey guys...

I haven't updated in a while. I've been in the hospital and in and out of the ER. Also, writers block sucks. I've been really discouraged because while yes I have a lot of reads, nobody comments :(( so I don't know if I want to continue this story but I will try. Love you guys,

-babygirl xoxo