july 24, 2017

Well you have made it this far. I am glad you did because there is something I need to tell you about these letters.

They are not true. They might have been passed down to you from me- the original writer or they may have been passed down to you by someone whom I may have never known. Someone who is just another face in the crowd.

Now I know what would go on in your head. You would be thinking I wasted my time on this or is someone playing a prank on me? And well being confused in general.

So to clear that I am going to tell you the Reason behind these.

This is simply put together a concept.

A concept to show you the layers of a person.

You have them too. Don't you?

You get angry just because someone hurt you and everyone will see only the anger and not the hurt.

Each of these six letters are the six layers to a person. All the same at the same time and all the difference at the same time.

Why do we forget that we if we have layers, others have them too?

Why do we forget if we want to be saved by someone, millions of others dream the same thing?

Why do we forget that as much as wanting to get attention is important, giving out attention is much more important?

Why are we afraid to be kind?

Why do we shy away from saying I love you to a person who means the world to us?

Why don't we say why to things when they are so unclear?

Maybe you did relate to my poems and my words and maybe they helped you in some way. Maybe I was able to become a mirror for you.

I want you to do the same.

Unravel someone. Ask them to show you their layers. Kiss their scars and heal their wounds.

And let someone unravel you. Let someone see your layers. Let someone kiss your scars and let someone heal your wounds.

Because the universe is great and huge and magnificent and that universe is you.

Let these letters be a mirror for someone. Let that person be a stranger. Let yourself be complete. Let yourself free.

My parting words-

Unravel yourself.